IGNORED

An Interesting Point Of View

pigeon

I found it interesting to see Birmingham Citys manager saying this, thought some of the otib regulars might like to see that even other teams in our league feel that we have been unlucky to not come away with something from the last few games.

Clark continued: "I've watched Bristol City's game (at Huddersfield) from the weekend and in all honesty they deserved something from the game and according to my scouts' reports that appears to have been the case in a few of their previous five fixtures too.

I'm not saying this changes anything but I think it shows that we have had the standard bad luck that Bristol City always has and that other people outside of the club can see that.

If a manager of a team in our league can see it then surely we should have some faith as well!

I found it interesting to see Birmingham Citys manager saying this, thought some of the otib regulars might like to see that even other teams in our league feel that we have been unlucky to not come away with something from the last few games.

Clark continued: "I've watched Bristol City's game (at Huddersfield) from the weekend and in all honesty they deserved something from the game and according to my scouts' reports that appears to have been the case in a few of their previous five fixtures too.

I'm not saying this changes anything but I think it shows that we have had the standard bad luck that Bristol City always has and that other people outside of the club can see that.

If a manager of a team in our league can see it then surely we should have some faith as well!

That is the bog standard reply for any opposition manager playing against a side totally out of form. It is said purely to make a defeat to said team easier to take for the fans. Not that fans believe a word of it.

Is Paul Trollope still working for 'em. He's scouted us before

That is the bog standard reply for any opposition manager playing against a side totally out of form. It is said purely to make a defeat to said team easier to take for the fans. Not that fans believe a word of it.

Either that or it's simply the point of view you get when you have no emotional attachment or pre-concieved opinions.

I suspect it's actually a bit of both.

Anyone who managed to sit through that dross @ Huddersfield without freezing,boredom or going to the loo several times would struggle to say much about either side sounds like a i'm covering my arse sound bite....

He must have been jumping for joy the 2 bottom sides at home until Mad Mick gave him a well placed kick in the penalty box on Saturday lose at home to a free falling Bristol City then surely its bye-bye Lee Clark...

Archived