IGNORED

6 Games Lost In A Row...

CheddarReds

Up til now i've always been had faith, I've trusted Del and I've wanted to give him time...

Now though we've lost 6 games in a row and haven't won in 9 is it? It's not good enough and he won't be here for much longer if this continues, for the first time yet I have doubts about Del!

What d'you guys think?

When Millen was in charge I didn't feel comfortable about our chances but with Del I had hope and belief but that's dying now. It just seem's no matter who we sign, who's in charge, who ever is on the board, it just equals the same struggling failures from top to bottom in this club. Getting fed up now.

He should be sacked but the board won't because they are more incompetent than he his.

We are stuck with Del and Jon Lansdown .

Last season this forum couldn't wait for Del to rebuild the side well it's his team now and it's worst than last season .

Trouble is what do we do? I think we're effectively down... We've got closer and closer to relegation each year and I've no idea how this slide can be stopped without another massive change of personnel.

So do we sack Del and give it another go (with the proper investment needed).

Or keep Del and if we're still in a mess at Christmas tell him to flog everyone he can, start playing the kids and prepare for Div 1. Then give him the first 10 games of next season to get thing going in the right direction.....

I dunno the answer but the reality, as ever, is how much money Mr Lansdown is prepared to throw at this basket case of a football club!

For what it's worth, I wouldn't change manager unless funds were available for a proper, experienced manager. It's a shame McCarthy, Holloway are both gone. Could we tempt Warnock, Billy Davies, McLeish maybe, Adkins if he gets the boot? Dare I say it..... Curbishly???

He is not going anywhere no matter the result on Sunday - the club is being restructured through the academy, trust, back room staff and board/directors - sadly we are having a poor season/run of games, which may or may not relate to these changes.

I'm sorry people, but your going to have to strap yourselves in and accept it's going to be a expensive bumpy ride, you may feel sick, and scream - but at some point we will emerge and hopefully their will be a photo of us arms raised with a smile on our faces (sadly they are usually over priced so I tend to ignore them)

coaster-150x150.jpg

He is not going anywhere no matter the result on Sunday - the club is being restructured through the academy, trust, back room staff and board/directors - sadly we are having a poor season/run of games, which may or may not relate to these changes.

I'm sorry people, but your going to have to strap yourselves in and accept it's going to be a expensive bumpy ride, you may feel sick, and scream - but at some point we will emerge and hopefully their will be a photo of us arms raised with a smile on our faces (sadly they are usually over priced so I tend to ignore them)

coaster-150x150.jpg

This

Archived