IGNORED

Call Yourself A Supporter?

And Its Smith

Well it looks like a hell of a lot of City fans have given up. Perhaps that's why Ashton Gate is like a library nowadays. No doubt these are the same quitters who gave up in February of last season.

A few definitions for you - which one are you?

sup·port·er

   /səˈpɔrtər, -ˈpoʊr-/ supports.

an adherent, follower, backer, or advocate.

fan

noun

an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport, pastime, celebrity, etc.

fa·nat·ic

noun

a person with an extreme and uncritical enthusiasm or zeal

fick·le

   /ˈfɪkəl/ Show Spe

adjective

likely to change, especially due to caprice, irresolution, or instability; casually changeable: fickle weather.

not constant or loyal in affections:

English teacher? You are on the wrong forum, this is a football club forum

You don't have to blindly follow the club like a sheep you know! You have your own free will to make decisions.

I hope the club don't put prices up to 60 quid a game, cos you will be one skint loyal, fanatical supporter.

Well it looks like a hell of a lot of City fans have given up. Perhaps that's why Ashton Gate is like a library nowadays. No doubt these are the same quitters who gave up in February of last season.

A few definitions for you - which one are you?

They are the ones who with no hint of irony laugh at the "sad deluded" rovers fans who react in the same manner when they have a bad run.

Surprised by the mostly negative response to the topic to be honest. I don't like where we are and am, of course, worried. But we are not even in December yet and there is sheer panic on this reactionary forum. Long long way to go.

I'm also not saying that I am a better fan! Just asking people to think about what sort of fan they are.

I think that's what we should all do, there's so much Shite being posted on here again tonight.

No rational thinking, goodnight :)

Bill with all due respect, people are looking at the last 9 or so games and wondering where the next win is going to come from, can you see it?.

They are frustrated that 2 of the 6 or so players that DMC signed on his limited budget have hardly featured whatsoever, frustrated that our good start to the season was thrown away by the failure to sign a central defender when we were playing ok, by trying to work the impossible miracle of turning our current crop of midfielders into a cohesive because he hasn't signed a competent midfielder, but has signed 2 players who don't get a look in.

i'm DMC fan but you have to admit he is making all of the same mistakes that GJ in his bunker days and Millen for most of his tenure made.

Archived