IGNORED

Mcmanus Out For Season....

ChrisBCFC

here here!!

back to bolaisie then. besides jcr and haynes were and are good players imo. as is tango given the right guidance on the pitch.

sorry we cant keep blaming the players at this level it really is a team game as our first year in the champs proved . a fighting spirit goes a long way. If only we hadnt put marv at right back that day!

If I was Briggs, I'd be half way back to London already

Our injury record with loan players is unbelievable, if I believed in curses then someone has put one on us

Wish McManus a speedy recovery, in the meantime we're in a whole heap of shite, aren't we? We are truly awful. I was busy last night, I barely checked the score, and I can't remember the last time I done that on match day

Only thing that cheered me up was that I predicted a 0-2 defeat on the scoreline thread yesterday......then I remembered I didn't have a bet on it

Del Boy - I'm getting panicky, and I've been one of your biggest fans. I hope to God that you've not run out of ideas already, because if you have then we are even more screwed than I thought. Please, please prove me wrong on this

back to bolaisie then. besides jcr and haynes were and are good players imo. as is tango given the right guidance on the pitch.

sorry we cant keep blaming the players at this level it really is a team game as our first year in the champs proved . a fighting spirit goes a long way. If only we hadnt put marv at right back that day!

JCR a good player??!!! You lost me there.......

I could never see the faith people had in McManus. His spell with us last coincided with us leaking goals like a sieve and ditto this season. It was Amougou who stopped the rot.

Clearly he's not the messiah, just a very average player.

We are shagged at CB though, where Carey and Nyatanga are the best option!

With McManus. P5 W0 D0 L5 F6 A12.

As many of us have said a bit extra spent on Amougou and a lot less spent elsewhere could have saved us a packet overall and protected our Championship status. Just a personal opinion but what is the point in owning a football club if you don't throw some money at it? The dividend income from his shares in HL. alone cover our annual losses almost three times over and that's before you take any other income into account. The last time I looked our owner was one of the wealthiest men in England and over six times better off than the owner of Middlesborough.

Maybe we are preparing for the administrative nightmare that will be F(F?)P which will make a fortune for many pen-pushers. It seems clear to me that there will be many unintended consequences of this suffocating bureaucracy as wealthy owners either depart to other parts of the globe to pusue their dreams or remain and attempt to find loopholes in the regulations.

Archived