IGNORED

Lilly Livered Fans That The Team Mirror.

Rich

What a bunch of weak assed fans we have. What's the matter with you lot, where's your stomach for a fight?

It's no wonder our team are described as weak and futile in their efforts, they mirror our fans, or at least lot's of them.

I'm fed up with opposition teams and fans beating us at every aspect of football.

We are regularly outsung and seem to accept being beaten, by both opposition teams and their supporters.

That is the reason we are never successful. We are not committed enough, not regularly vocal enough, not demanding enough and certainly not passionate enough.

I believe our players realise this after a while at the club and know that, unlike some more passionate football clubs, they don't need to bust a gut to get their wages.

It's our fault. Get angry, demand more from the players, get behind the players when they try, tell them when it's good, give the ref and linesmen a hard time. Don't give up after a set back with a whimper, because the team will surely sense that and follow suit.

By the cringe, COME ON Grrrrrrrrr.

Nice area, nice housing, nice living standard, nice supporters, nice team, all middle of the road= middle of the football league.

Ah well, never mind.

What a bunch of weak assed fans we have. What's the matter with you lot, where's your stomach for a fight?

It's no wonder our team are described as weak and futile in their efforts, they mirror our fans, or at least lot's of them.

I'm fed up with opposition teams and fans beating us at every aspect of football.

We are regularly outsung and seem to accept being beaten, by both opposition teams and their supporters.

That is the reason we are never successful. We are not committed enough, not regularly vocal enough, not demanding enough and certainly not passionate enough.

I believe our players realise this after a while at the club and know that, unlike some more passionate football clubs, they don't need to bust a gut to get their wages.

It's our fault. Get angry, demand more from the players, get behind the players when they try, tell them when it's good, give the ref and linesmen a hard time. Don't give up after a set back with a whimper, because the team will surely sense that and follow suit.

Nice area, nice housing, nice living standard, nice supporters, nice team, all middle of the road= middle of the football league.

Ah well, never mind.

Yeah next time we lose accuse the ref of racist remarks.

I'm in.

Lets make its hostile as possible Sunday, if you find it hard to get involved, I recommend several pints beforehand (you'll need it).

Whatever happens this season, despite everything, no matter how terrible the players are and how inept the management and board might be. I want to be able to look in the mirror and say I did my bit, the rest is out of my hands.

I'm in.

Lets make its hostile as possible Sunday, if you find it hard to get involved, I recommend several pints beforehand (you'll need it).

Whatever happens this season, despite everything, no matter how terrible the players are and how inept the management and board might be. I want to be able to look in the mirror and say I did my bit, the rest is out of my hands.

That's the spirit.

The players should be ashamed.

They have really let mcinnes down. The sides that are being put out there are easily good enough to pick up points in this league.......and as the OP says they have obviously tapped into the pathetic attitude some of the mongs on this site have.

To come on here saying we are already relegated is beyond belief. I hope every person who has stated that at the end of the match thread does not appear on Sunday or at a match for the rest of the season. Not wanted.

You surely don't believe what you have just written, that it has anything to do with the fans. If that was the case how do you explain Arsenal being a top 4 club or Wigan in the Premier League.

Stop looking in the mirror for the reason why the club is on the slide, I can tell you now it has nothing to do with fans of the club and everything to do with what a bad job the current and previous managers have done in the transfer market after spending a small fortune.

The set up of the club has been dreadful, league 2 standard in fact, still no scouting network of note and still no sign of 1 academy player who has made the grade after all this time. The board have been too willing to hand out easy money to every manager without ever seemingly questioning how it will improve our shortcomings of the previous season, that's what's wrong with the club, not that the fans don't sing a song or two.

last few home games last season we upped the anti a little ( not saying great atmosphere), seems we have to go into lock down mode of every point we get is nearer to keeping us up ! Although of course we should already be making it hostile out singing the other fans is quite embarrassing!

Agree with your entire post and would only add that we also look for quick fixes via new managers rather than having the bottle to fix things with what we've got. With that being said, anyone want to buy a Run by DMc T-shirt......... :)

Won't be going for a while they've had enough of my hard earned money and I've had nothing in return! The fans aren't to blame the team give us very little to cheer about, you can only give so much and when your getting nothing back your patience can only last for so long! As for the ref blaming or giving him a hard time is that not just clutching at straws a little

You surely don't believe what you have just written, that it has anything to do with the fans. If that was the case how do you explain Arsenal being a top 4 club or Wigan in the Premier League.

Stop looking in the mirror for the reason why the club is on the slide, I can tell you now it has nothing to do with fans of the club and everything to do with what a bad job the current and previous managers have done in the transfer market after spending a small fortune.

The set up of the club has been dreadful, league 2 standard in fact, still no scouting network of note and still no sign of 1 academy player who has made the grade after all this time. The board have been too willing to hand out easy money to every manager without ever seemingly questioning how it will improve our shortcomings of the previous season, that's what's wrong with the club, not that the fans don't sing a song or two.

+1 What has there to sing about after the past 3 yrs. You might as well sing in the shower than at that shower of non productive crap.

The throat gets dry and the pockets get deeper.

The op is right stay away if you dont like, soon be empty.

Ah well, never mind.

Admirable sentiments, but if it really was our fault, we'd have done something about it by now.

The players should be ashamed.

They have really let mcinnes down. The sides that are being put out there are easily good enough to pick up points in this league.......and as the OP says they have obviously tapped into the pathetic attitude some of the mongs on this site have.

To come on here saying we are already relegated is beyond belief. I hope every person who has stated that at the end of the match thread does not appear on Sunday or at a match for the rest of the season. Not wanted.

mongs? Jesus Christ have a word with yourself

1).What a bunch of weak assed fans we have. What's the matter with you lot, where's your stomach for a fight?

This is a joke right?, these players and the management are handsomely paid and regularly receive pay arises well above the average, you might have noticed a couple of weeks ago the reason behind high entrance prices to grounds. The players don't mirror the fans FFS, the fans mirror the ******* players and to many level headed fans, it has been a long time since we have had a squad who actually give a ****.

2).I'm fed up with opposition teams and fans beating us at every aspect of football.

I have underlined the only part of this paragraph, deserving of a reply because it's true and has been for many a year. The rest is drivel, most people have more important things happening in their lives to worry about a load of overpaid ladyboys and football might be to many people their only supposedly 'happy' outlet in life and as you get older you do realise that when you stop banging your head against a brick wall the pain eventually stops.

3).It's our fault. Get angry, demand more from the players, get behind the players when they try, tell them when it's good, give the ref and linesmen a hard time. Don't give up after a set back with a whimper, because the team will surely sense that and follow suit.

More drivel, we have tried all of that, the 'welcome to hell' 'fortress AG', the team invariably gives up without a whimper, the only thing the team senses is that playing for BCFC interferes with their social once sometimes twice a week.

4).Nice area, nice housing, nice living standard, nice supporters, nice team, all middle of the road= middle of the football league.

You have without the underlined portion described the life of a BCFC player.

There is an earlier thread about excited school children waiting to be coached by BCFC academy players and guess what, they cannot even be bothered to turn up or cancel or even explain, that's how little they care, they cannot even be bothered to nurture the next generation of potential BCFC supporters and even players, it's no wonder so many kids support manu or chelsea and probably why so many on this forum support second teams, because in life you sometimes need some joy and the only people in and around BS3 gaining any joy at the moment are players, agents, bank managers, estate agents, top of the range car salesmen and travel lodges where the players hold their weekly spit roast sessions.

Ah well, never mind.

PS:- The yardstick at BCFC will always be how many of the current squad would sacrifice what the Ashton Gate 8 sacrificed?.

Amen.

Ah well, never mind.

There will be probably some sort of reaction but asking for on otib doesnt feel like the right place. does otib have any bearing on the atmosphere in the ground ever?

Do you really live in Bristol,for every nice area there's an iffy area,nice living standards,mine for one has taken a battering over the last few years,nice supporters,when the team are showing some passion and are up for a fight we can be very hostile as many opposition managers have said in the past,as for middle of the road not me or any of the people I go with,not in a million years ,I've managed to keep a bit of that edge from my youth thank god.

Archived