IGNORED

Charlton Sunday, Boom Or Bust

Dynamite Red

................................................HEATON............................................

FOSTER....................J.WILSON..............FONTAINE.................BRIGGS...

ADOMAH...................ELLIOTT..............KILKENNY..............ANDERSON...................

.. ................................BALDOCK.................TAYLOR.................................................

Del don't effing chop and change the team unless the players are injured, stop faffing with the formations, get some balance in the side, we are down to the bare bones, this I believe is the best team we can field and we need the players to build some familiarity and understanding.

Sod defending, we cannot defend with the players we have that is very clear. Show the squad the Palace game, show them the Cardiff game and tell them to go out and score more than the opposition, it may sound gung-ho but we have sod all else. Either that or go out with a whimper :(

i believe this maybe McWinless last game because if we don't win on Sunday!!.......well :( i can't see where the next win is coming from :( i predicted our next 6 as LLDLLL (that includes hudd and brum)

i predicted win against Charlton and draw v Blackpool but i think i may change my mind to LL

i believe this maybe McWinless last game because if we don't win on Sunday!!.......well :( i can't see where the next win is coming from :( i predicted our next 6 as LLDLLL (that includes hudd and brum)

And who would take this job then?? Its not exactly a glamorous one is it?

All the backroom staff that have been bought in and all that has been invested in dereck.. I can assure you hes going nowhere.

Didnt we go into the bottom 3 the season before we got promoted??

Wins will come and before you know it we will be 6 or 7 places higher and the same knee jerkers will be talking about the play offs again.

Just sit back..... Bite your nails and see what happens

Archived