IGNORED

Injuries

westonred

In my 45 years of watching BCFC i have never known the amount of injuries that we have had in the last 3 seasons. Yes I know that all teams suffer injuries but surely this is beyond the norm now its 5 or 6 serious injuries a season now. I don't know what you can put it down to and i am not blaming the guy but it does seem to coincide with bringing in the sports scientist (Kunle Odetoyinbo) to condition the players to avoid injury

In my 45 years of watching BCFC i have never known the amount of injuries that we have had in the last 3 seasons. Yes I know that all teams suffer injuries but surely this is beyond the norm now its 5 or 6 serious injuries a season now. I don't know what you can put it down to and i am not blaming the guy but it does seem to coincide with bringing in the sports scientist (Kunle Odetoyinbo) to condition the players to avoid injury

Not sure you can blame the bloke this season.

Broken leg, cruciate damage from falling awkwardly, cruciate damage from a hard tackle and broken cheek bone.

I happen to think the same, the little niggley injuries seem to have got worse since Coppell bought kunle to the club.

Archived