IGNORED

Where Does The Buck Stop.

marmite

For me, leadership starts at the top, AND THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING. Something is going seriously wrong at the club at the moment, but nowt from the top. You cannot build on top of crumbling foundations. The club needs rebuilding from scratch. Someone needs to come in with a remit to examine the club from top to bottom with all doors open to them. Give them a month to report what they find, then put things right. Who is this saviour? Unfortunately I don't have the answer but someone with top flight experience of how a club should be run. (Perhaps a Joe Jordan/Harry Redknapp/Alan Curbishley type) Just suggestions. It only takes a small cog in an engine to make it faulty. Someone needs to find that cog quickly and repair/replace it before the engine seizes up altogether. I am not saying these people should manage the team, but look at the club overall. I still back Del personaly but I wonder how much support he is getting from inside the club.

He's not chairman.

He's not chairman.

thats right and he doesnt talk like chairman either.no offence intended but chairman talk like big lansdown and sexton and chairman mao.

Keith dawes is chairman apparently.

I agree lets hear the vision and see the noise>?

something like that anyway.

how are we gonna get the gate packed on sunday for instance thats not the managers job is it?

He's not chairman.

thats right and he doesnt talk like chairman either.no offence intended but chairman talk like big lansdown and sexton and chairman mao.

Keith dawes is chairman apparently.

I agree lets hear the vision and see the noise>?

something like that anyway.

how are we gonna get the gate packed on sunday for instance thats not the managers job is it?

season ticket holders can bring a friend for free (unless you used that option for the Hull game). So all season ticket holders should use this to boost the crowd.

Archived