IGNORED

At Least We Get A Derby Next Season....

Rich-TWSC-

... and I was looking forward Torquay United being our 'big derby' next season... Oh well. :wacko:

... Unlucky. Wanted you to win, didn't want to play you next year, but if Rory Fallon scores a couple of THOSE kind of goals I'd be happy.... Doubtful.

... Lost out in a poor game yesterday, Leon Knight proved that he is a diver 90% of the time as is Chris Iwelumo, who is RUBBISH, along with Ben Roberts! Nerves got the best of you and what happened after half time? Tis all history now and I'm more than sure you'll be up there again next term.

...Personally I'd get rid of Peacock and Roberts and start with something new, don't know what your plans for the ex-Liverpool kiddy is but those 2 are 80% wastes of space (and I'm a Swindon fan I know about them)... It's a well documented fact that if u had our two strikers you'dve walked Division 2 this year.

Good luck next season

P.S

Keep Wilson! Don't push him out

Guest Div1.ere.we.come

completly agree mate. apart from roberts he is a good striker just he has his off days as shown yesterday but hes the 1 who kept us in the playoffs so we cant complain about him.

yes if we did have a decent goal scorer we would have walked all over the division but we didnt. hopefully we sign 1 and we can walk all over it this season but i doubt it. thats where your lucky to have Mooney hes a good striker i dont rate parkin but fallon is also very good.

look forward to beating you next season! and maybe if you really play next season you might be able to finish second :P

And I'd be more than happy with Second! For the first time in a while Swindon will be expected to do something and we may not reach them expectations... Which is probably one of Bristol City's problems... Fans expect too much.

Mooney, Isn't going to stay... Well King isn't going to offer him a contract (yet he does for Duke and Reeves :wacko: ) Parkin will go if some mid table 1st Division Club with a historic name puts in a bid.

Ah well

Guest Div1.ere.we.come

He's the type of bloke we need down the gate some one who can make a goal out of a halfchance soemone who aint afraid to shoot outside the box so i hope Wilson can snap up somebody very similar to him as i rate him massively.

How do the swindle fans feel about him?

is he a fan faviourite?

will you all be gutted to see him go as we were with murray last season?

No one dislikes Mooney... Infact for some bizarre reason most would rather see Parkin go regardless of age and money... Mooney gets the crowd going the way Lord Shaun Taylor did way back before McMahon did the "Pulis"

Mooney has got one more season I think... I hope it's with us because we can afford to lose Parkin (£750,000 clause) and I'd be happy with a Mooney/Fallon partnership.

I think Scott Taylor or probably that Torquay player Graham.

Guest Div1.ere.we.come

Never relised Mooney was that old.

Swindon hoping to sign anyone over the break?

hows matt Hewlett doing?

is that super shaun taylor as in at bristol city Shaun Taylor?

He most certainly is! And hopefully a future manager of Swindon though I feel with fellow Swindon legend Colin Calderwood doing well at Northampton he'll be Swindon's next boss.

Mooney isn't THAT old but I don't want to see him doing the rounds like Onuora and Allison are doing.

Swindon are rumoured with mainly former loanee's JEREL IFIL (Watford) Dean Marney (Spurs) Junior Lewis (Leicester) along with former Keeper Steve Mildenhall and a Grays Athletic striker! I don't think there will be many changes... That includes bloody Gurney and Heywood playing! Stupid Andy Gurney!

I think if we sort out our defence we'll be fine next year.

Archived