IGNORED

Players Who Don't Like The Game

And Its Smith

With Bobby Zamora saying today that he doesn't really like football I wondered what sort of team could be made out of players that have said similar things in the past. Seems odd to football fans this one! Need help filling in the blanks.

1. Espen Baarsden

2. Matthew Rush

3. Benoit Assou-Ekotto

4. ??

5. ??

6. Tommy Doherty

7. Curtis Woodhouse

8. David Batty

9. Bobby Zamora

10. Justin Fashanu

11. Gabriel Batistuta

Mick channon.he was reading the sporting life during a team talk at southampton.can't remember who the manager was at the time,but when he gave mick a bollocking ,his answer was,football is my hobbie,racing is my first love.

Bloody hell, surprised he didn't get booted out for that. We don't pay you for a hobby son, let's see how good your actual horse racing hobby is when you don't have the money to pay for it.

That said, lucky bugger, the bloke is now working in a job that he is passionate about. I wish I was.

Bloody hell, surprised he didn't get booted out for that. We don't pay you for a hobby son, let's see how good your actual horse racing hobby is when you don't have the money to pay for it.

That said, lucky bugger, the bloke is now working in a job that he is passionate about. I wish I was.

I guess the manager thought,as long as he puts the ball in the back of the net ,which he was good at,I will let it go.

Archived