IGNORED

Davies, Adomah, Baldock, And The Rest..

Derk94

Short and sweet.. We cannot keep blaming Del after every game. Apart from the players I mentioned in the topic title, we are a team of below average championship footballers, fact. The only way we are going to get out of this is by spending big in January on 3 or 4 players (which I know is wishful thinking), instead of swapping the manager yet again to deal with the same midfield and defence we've had for years.

I'd take adomah off that list,he's like a headless chicken lately

You could possibly take Baldock off as well, he has only ever proved himself at div 1 and is hell of a gamble for the money lost on Maynard.

So far, for me, he has only really looked dangerous coming off the bench against a tired defence.

IMO we should cash in on Adomah. Yes, he's a good individual player but I feel the needs of the team outweight keeping hold of him. I can't see the board providing the 2-3 million (minimum) required to strenghten the defence and midfield sufficently, so we'll need to get the cash from somewhere else. Letting Adomah go and bringing in say 3 quality players will be FAR more benefical to the TEAM than keeping hold of him. No idea how much we could get for him though?

IMO we should cash in on Adomah. Yes, he's a good individual player but I feel the needs of the team outweight keeping hold of him. I can't see the board providing the 2-3 million (minimum) required to strenghten the defence and midfield sufficently, so we'll need to get the cash from somewhere else. Letting Adomah go and bringing in say 3 quality players will be FAR more benefical to the TEAM than keeping hold of him. No idea how much we could get for him though?

I would hate to see him go,but have to totaly agree with you.although I think his value could be dropping at the moment.

I was going to put baldock on that,but felt I would feel the full force of the otib.

Baldock reminds me of a Nicky Maynard that didn't want to play for us

I suppose he hasn't been helped by his manager chopping and changing the side, formation and him in and out of the line up. But apart from about 3 games, he hasn't looked overly impressive, and has missed some sitters. I guess a fox in the box is likely to appear that way though.

Overall I think the trl school report, he can do it if he wants to, must try harder.

All the loanees will be back at their parent clubs and Cunningham will be back come January. I just hope they are working hard to identify the right players NOW to bring in in January.

If we can't find bargains from the lower leagues or abroad, then we must cash in on Albert and use that cash.

Ideally 2 center midfielders and defenders required in January, then another clear out in the summer. Just in time for FFP!

You could possibly take Baldock off as well, he has only ever proved himself at div 1 and is hell of a gamble for the money lost on Maynard.

So far, for me, he has only really looked dangerous coming off the bench against a tired defence.

He's one goal behind put mans total last season having only starting 8 games pitman started 24 odd

I'd keep him on the list he is a proven goal scorer

He's one goal behind put mans total last season having only starting 8 games pitman started 24 odd

I'd keep him on the list he is a proven goal scorer

Proven at a lower level. I am not writing him off, just as yet, he seems to do his best work against a tiring defence from the subs bench.. He needs to up his game to continually get a starting place.

Taylor should be on that list. Been excellent this season. The new Heskey, rarely scores but brings everyone into play around him

Completely agree

Shouldn't look to shift Albert, no one can play on the right instead of Albert, not to the standard we require - it would involve a straight replacement. No matter how un-albert-like he's been the last 2 games!

I'd keep; Cunningham, Heaton, Taylor and Stead aswell as the first list

I must say our troubles were explained on Tuesday night when looking at the Birmingham starting XI. It was full of stars. I know our players cos I'm a city fan, but in comparison the Blues line up was like a who's who of quality.

We need to start working as a team because individually were not up to much.

I'd take adomah off that list,he's like a headless chicken lately

so adomah... our most consistent and exiting player in the last two years is off

whereas cunningham whos played a handful of games for us is on!

sorry im not following this new players are great established players are shite hypothesis.

I firmly believe our defence is woeful by organisation and not personel.

so adomah... our most consistent and exiting player in the last two years is off

whereas cunningham whos played a handful of games for us is on!

sorry im not following this new players are great established players are shite hypothesis.

I firmly believe our defence is woeful by organisation and not personel.

Since he's been in the team Cunningham has been out best and consistant player and he is being missed ...

Albert is unplayable on his day .. However he wasnt consistant last year he was shocking from Xmas onwards ... This year he started well and has gone off the boil again of late .. Untill he sorts out his inconsistency he has a way to go before he's held in such high regard in my eyes as others on here ...

Since he's been in the team Cunningham has been out best and consistant player and he is being missed ...

Albert is unplayable on his day .. However he wasnt consistant last year he was shocking from Xmas onwards ... This year he started well and has gone off the boil again of late .. Untill he sorts out his inconsistency he has a way to go before he's held in such high regard in my eyes as others on here ...

That would be after he got pole-axed at Coventry, this time around I am concerned as he just appears to have his mind elsewhere but the assault on him was nothing short of cheating and it nearly worked out well for Coventry last year!

I don't think Albert really hit the ground running this year though, since playing that role at Forest I can't pick out a game where he has shone like he can, which concerns me

Archived