IGNORED

Great Article By Des Kelly Re-Chelsea

Esmond Million's Bung

I know Des and have a drink with him sometimes and the guy knows what he's talking about. Really good at what he does.

Yep, great bloke, great football writer and of course lives in Bristol.

When this is over I would like to see the book thrown at Chelsea over this, trying to ruin a man's life because they lost a game of football.

Cracking piece. Chelsea sum up all that is vile and sordid about Premier League footballers and their over inflated egos. Terry and Cole are nothing but pikeys and live their lives accordingly. I rarely watch Match of the Day because I am sick to death of grown men squealing like stuck pigs anytime anyone comes within touching distance of them.

cracking read,

I agree fully Chelsea should have the book thrown at them, they should be a multi million pound fine and at least a 5 point deduction for trying to ruin a ref's career because they lost a match,

we all have a go at the ref its natual but last season in the top flight over 93% of the calls they made were correct

Is Kelly really suggesting Chelsea have concocted all this to ruin clattenburgs career because he contributed to them losing the match?? FFS their players complained of a racial insult,what do you expect them to do? If they ignored it the media would have been all over them with the condoning racism nonsense again, after getting hammered for not stripping terry of the captaincy and sacking/hanging/castrating him the last thing they would want is to be seen to not act. There's a witch hunt in the press against Chelsea at the moment, some deserved but most of it sheer malice from the likes of Kelly and Barclay.

Is Kelly really suggesting Chelsea have concocted all this to ruin clattenburgs career because he contributed to them losing the match?? FFS their players complained of a racial insult,what do you expect them to do? If they ignored it the media would have been all over them with the condoning racism nonsense again, after getting hammered for not stripping terry of the captaincy and sacking/hanging/castrating him the last thing they would want is to be seen to not act. There's a witch hunt in the press against Chelsea at the moment, some deserved but most of it sheer malice from the likes of Kelly and Barclay.

Try actually reading the article completely, as with their account of the Terry incident, their account of this is totally implausible, the guy the insult was allegedly aimed at who speaks perfect English and was being spoken to by Clattenberg dosen't hear a thing, the main witness a non English speaking Brazilian some distance away alleges he hears something and asks David Luiz to translate what he thinks that something was, by the way I believe that Clattenberg is a geordie, so a non English speaking Brazilian thinks he hears a geordie referee who is mic'd up to 3 other people call a black player 'a monkey', it is beyond belief, if not do you really believe that with all of this media attention and the threat of police investigation the other 3 people who are mic'd up would take a chance and lie?.

I have read the article it's sensationalist waffle written by a journo with an agenda. Why don't you try to read a more balanced article in the independent by Sam Wallace? The fa rule e14 states a club MUST report any incidents of misconduct, also a club must abide by the 2010 equalities act and provide a duty of care to its employees. But hey don't let an irrational hatred of Chelsea stand in the way of facts eh.

Oh and by the way nobody HEARD what John terry allegedly said did they not even poor old anton.

When its proven to be a pack of lies, Chelsea should be heavily punished where it really hurts and get at least a 20 point deduction keeping them out of Europe. I'd like to see them chucked out of the Premier league personally.

Arrogant bunch of tossers from the players up.

Suspect they were dishing it out to him and instead of booking them or sending them off for foul language he gave a bit back and they are now throwing the toys out of the pram. Clattenburg was initially, and probably, too lenient with them and by a slip of the tongue he has walked into a trap of his own making.. that is my take on it anyway.

I have read the article it's sensationalist waffle written by a journo with an agenda. Why don't you try to read a more balanced article in the independent by Sam Wallace? The fa rule e14 states a club MUST report any incidents of misconduct, also a club must abide by the 2010 equalities act and provide a duty of care to its employees. But hey don't let an irrational hatred of Chelsea stand in the way of facts eh.

Oh and by the way nobody HEARD what John terry allegedly said did they not even poor old anton.

+1000

The media have a witch hunt to get Chelski at the moment, no other club have had this sort of vitriol spouted against them and we all know that the Scousers & the scummy Mancs are little angels don't we.

The article is written by a journo who has an obvious hatred of everything Chelski, judging by his past record and he works for the Fail....that says it all.

BCAGFC

I think that's the point as Kelly says

"No Chelsea player heard Terry abuse Ferdinand... now they're blessed with the hearing of a piano tuner".

By the way I have read the Sam Wallace piece, he misses one very important thing and that is 'evidence' and the 'evidence' in this case is thin beyond belief and would be totally laughed out of any court room in Britain, in fact wouldn't even get to court.

I have no hatred towards Chelsea whatsoever, I have no feelings one way or the other, but remember Terry, Lampard and another player tried to pull a similar stunt with Graham Poll some years ago I believe and had to humiliatingly drop that as well. So they have history.

I have no problem with Chelsea players mishearing or not fully understanding, i can quite believe there may have been a misunderstanding between Ramieres and Luiz, I mean Geordie is hard enough to understand at the best of times, so if you don't really understand the language, I can appreciate what has happened.

What I think is bang out of order, is Chelsea have started up a public witch hunt of the bloke, this has come from higher up than the players.. This should have been kept completely quiet and involved just those involved until either something was worked out amicably or Clattenburg was found to have used inappropriate language, then a proper enquiry could have taken place without the papers witch hunting Chelsea. Unfortunately, the powers that be at Chelsea have decided to go public if they deserve it or not, the bad publicity they are getting is entirely their own fault. I wonder what Abramovich's feelings are on this? I wonder if heads will roll?

I'm afraid there is no 'point' to des Kelly's article whatsoever, apart from whipping up an anti Chelsea hysteria. Chelsea were roundly castigated by Kelly and his ilk over the whole John terry saga and are now being castigated again for merely following the correct procedure and reporting an incident. As for this evidence argument, really? Are you sure? How much evidence did it take to drag terry into court then an fa hearing with a ban and a 220k fine? No witnesses no contextual evidence, nothing. Two players state they heard something, that's twice as many as heard John terry. Out of interest esmund what do you think Chelsea should have done?

I'm afraid there is no 'point' to des Kelly's article whatsoever, apart from whipping up an anti Chelsea hysteria. Chelsea were roundly castigated by Kelly and his ilk over the whole John terry saga and are now being castigated again for merely following the correct procedure and reporting an incident. As for this evidence argument, really? Are you sure? How much evidence did it take to drag terry into court then an fa hearing with a ban and a 220k fine? No witnesses no contextual evidence, nothing. Two players state they heard something, that's twice as many as heard John terry. Out of interest esmund what do you think Chelsea should have done?

Mate with all due respect had Terry not gone to court in the first place, we wouldn't be having this conversation, because between being charged by the police and appearing in court, Cole and the Chelsea admin guy changed their statements to the FA, had there been no court case just the FA investigation Terry would probably have been banned for at least the rest of the season.

When its proven to be a pack of lies, Chelsea should be heavily punished where it really hurts and get at least a 20 point deduction keeping them out of Europe. I'd like to see them chucked out of the Premier league personally.

Arrogant bunch of tossers from the players up.

Lets hope they do what you say.

Oh no, he's off again...

I think it's that rare thing - an intelligent article from the Daily Heil

The bit about Winter is shocking, mind

Archived