IGNORED

In Case You Felt Like Voting Ferguson

Antman

Ferguson was outside the Atyeo Stand (in the Ashton Road entrance) yesterday trying to drum up support. Not many of our fans appeared to realise who he was, but I did a double take when I saw him.

There was a few of the mayoral candidates the lib dem bloke, a couple of independents. When I walked by one bloke was laying into Ferguson called him a hypocrite and liar so he'd obviously met him before

Ferguson was outside the Atyeo Stand (in the Ashton Road entrance) yesterday trying to drum up support. Not many of our fans appeared to realise who he was, but I did a double take when I saw him.

Perhaps he was going to the game courtesy of our ex-chairman Mr Sexstone, 'coz he is supporting Ferguson for Mayor!

Bit sillly that.

Perhaps you should write a letter to Steve Lansdown explaining why no individual involved in this Merchant Venturers should be involved in his projects e.g Ashton Vale.

silly maybe , even tho i would love us to have a new stadium at av, im looking at the rather larger picture of who's going to run this city and whether or not there accountable

Archived