IGNORED

Cisse Going To Mls

fl22

I'm sorry but I don't agree with the shite standard bit. That's just a standard British reaction. The MLS has come a very long way, and the standard has greatly improved on what it was say 10-15 years ago. The improvement has reflected in the US national team, who are now a very organised and hard to beat squad.

I'm sorry but I don't agree with the shite standard bit. That's just a standard British reaction. The MLS has come a very long way, and the standard has greatly improved on what it was say 10-15 years ago. The improvement has reflected in the US national team, who are now a very organised and hard to beat squad.

How many of the us national team play in the mls?

How many of the us national team play in the mls?

Odd one isn't it. MLS is hell of a lot better than it was. But as for USA players playing in it?! Not many I'd imagine. But then again, not many Brazilians played in Brazil when the have been world cup winners.

Odd one isn't it. MLS is hell of a lot better than it was. But as for USA players playing in it?! Not many I'd imagine. But then again, not many Brazilians played in Brazil when the have been world cup winners.

It was a genuine question, people cannot use that as a reason for the USA team being hard to beat.

It was a genuine question, people cannot use that as a reason for the USA team being hard to beat.

I think it is due to the structure of the league, the American teams are all built around solid American players, who are trained well as a unit. Then the teams get in their over the hill flair players or up and coming central or south American flair players.

The end result, American players perform well as a unit, without being spectacular. Once they hit a certain level of consistency and quality it is off to Europe.

This is why I believe The US team are hard to beat. Coaching, tactics, solidity. Let the foreign players bring the flair.

Archived