IGNORED

We Are Bottom Of The League!

the frampton balti

Can't get any worse I guess! Why is the game tomorrow, tomorrow and not today?? Because I was in Bristol playing football so if it was today I could have easily gone but now Im home again and 1hr 30mins away so my Dad won't take me back to Bristol again 2 days running.

Not sure did the gas play at home today???

If so there's your answer.

I like McInnes and think with a bit of time he could take us places.

However, if we lose tomorrow I think the writing will be on the wall.

Can you let us know why you like Del? That goes for everyone that likes Del. Is it because he is a nice bloke, a bit like Ward, or is it that you like his tactics and football.

I see lots of people saying they like Del, and give him time. I am just wondering what it is they like about him

I like Del as a person, he has seemed quite approachable and honest, if a bit over protective of his bunch of players, I have not been impressed with his managerial nous or tactical nous.

I would love to know peoples reasons for keeping him. I cannot see much from a footballing point of view. Not looking at it from a money and FFP point of view, what has Del bought to the club that has improved it on the pitch?

Can you let us know why you like Del? That goes for everyone that likes Del. Is it because he is a nice bloke, a bit like Ward, or is it that you like his tactics and football.

I see lots of people saying they like Del, and give him time. I am just wondering what it is they like about him

I like Del as a person, he has seemed quite approachable and honest, if a bit over protective of his bunch of players, I have not been impressed with his managerial nous or tactical nous.

I would love to know peoples reasons for keeping him. I cannot see much from a footballing point of view. Not looking at it from a money and FFP point of view, what has Del bought to the club that has improved it on the pitch?

Spot on!

Tinnion was a nice bloke and a city legend but was not the right man to lead the club.

Dels tactics are terrible as has been his signings, most of which he doesn't want to use. In Davies it looks Luke we have signed a quality player but he will only play half the season if that through fitness and injuries.

If were happy to go back to league 1 and start all over again then let him stay. If we want to try and save this season then someone needs to come in quick

Archived