IGNORED

Crap Trains Tomorrow, Getting A Bus

Clarky89

Dawned on me today that my usual train route from Weston won't be available tomorrow, unless I want to get to AG at 4pm . . .

So, for the first time ever, I'm gonna have to get a bus to AG from Weston. No idea which one to get? Anyone offer any clues? The only one I could see is the X1 but the nearest stop appears to be Hotwells. Never heard of the place until I just Google Mapped it.

Anyone got better experience than me?

Dawned on me today that my usual train route from Weston won't be available tomorrow, unless I want to get to AG at 4pm . . .

So, for the first time ever, I'm gonna have to get a bus to AG from Weston. No idea which one to get? Anyone offer any clues? The only one I could see is the X1 but the nearest stop appears to be Hotwells. Never heard of the place until I just Google Mapped it.

Anyone got better experience than me?

Get the 353 to Bower Ashton. It's a ten minute walk from there.

Leave the stadium via the either exit by the park onto Aston Road(I.e. NOT the exit that heads to PC World or KFC), turn left out of the stadium and head up to the right when the road forks off (I.e. Stay on Ashton Road) Cross over Winterstoke Road and head across the bridge towards the A370, the Bus stop is right there on the left just under the A370. There's always throngs of City fans heading that way, so just follow them, and ask if you're unsure. It's easy though really, 2 mins away, and the relevant buses will have WSM or Weston on the front.

Posted that on a topic a couple weeks back, obviously it's backwards but should get the gist.

Archived