IGNORED

Should He Stay Or Should He Go ?

marksy

I was all for the appointment of McInnes a year ago and i would love for him to succeed as manager of Bristol City. But the facts show we are now bottom of the Championship and get turned over easily every game. A loss tomorrow in my opinion would be as bad as it gets. If that happens, Should he stay or should he go ?

I was all for the appointment of McInnes a year ago and i would love for him to succeed as manager of Bristol City. But the facts show we are now bottom of the Championship and get turned over easily every game. A loss tomorrow in my opinion would be as bad as it gets. If that happens, Should he stay or should he go ?

Do yourself a favour and answer your own question by looking at the vote thread - its rather over whelming that people want him to stay.

Marksy mate

There is a bloody great poll further down the page covering this :)

Facts are we dont get turned over every game and he`s here to the end, we have no money and have had too many managers and players over recent years.

The facts are also that a vast majority of fans who voted think we should stick.

We have to go with what we have, with a few additions in the window; it will take us where it takes us.

Facts are, we are getting turned over most games. Hull should have had 5-6, Brum had 20 shots on target or something equally daft.Gerken saved a penalty and so forth and so on. We havent had too many managers, and that is no reason to keep someone who it as present not performing. Even the worst, skint bankrupt clubs will change their managers if things arent going right, so it isnt any reason to think he has a divine right to stay.

As for majority of fans, that's the majority that use the forum, and have voted in the poll it doesnt necessarily mean it's the majority of forum users and indeed fans of the club. indeed as I type this the poll has about 400 voters, there are 800 plus online and 11,000 members. It isnt 85 per cent of fans it's 85 percent of those who have voted.

Read my second sentence again;

We will go with what we have till the end of the season at least; there may be a few more additions in the window but a new manager wont be one of them.

My honest belief is that with a fully fit squad the defender and midfield general we need, we are a match for anyone in this div; repeating myself see re our efforts v Cardiff, Palace this season

Read the Poll. 86% want him here. Aint hard

Facts are, we are getting turned over most games. Hull should have had 5-6, Brum had 20 shots on target or something equally daft.Gerken saved a penalty and so forth and so on. We havent had too many managers, and that is no reason to keep someone who it as present not performing. Even the worst, skint bankrupt clubs will change their managers if things arent going right, so it isnt any reason to think he has a divine right to stay.

As for majority of fans, that's the majority that use the forum, and have voted in the poll it doesnt necessarily mean it's the majority of forum users and indeed fans of the club. indeed as I type this the poll has about 400 voters, there are 800 plus online and 11,000 members. It isnt 85 per cent of fans it's 85 percent of those who have voted.

very true, i am on the fence, but if we dont win tomorrow i believe were doomed!!! we cannot as a club be in lge one, i wanted d mc but i now think he is out of his depth, we can not get cut adrift points wise, before anybody asks who would replace him i dont know, but as a club we will need to find someone, but hey we will win tomorrow and go on a run simples!

Read my second sentence again;

We will go with what we have till the end of the season at least; there may be a few more additions in the window but a new manager wont be one of them.

My honest belief is that with a fully fit squad the defender and midfield general we need, we are a match for anyone in this div; repeating myself see re our efforts v Cardiff, Palace this season

I think those games were more a reflection on Cardiff and Palace than us

Archived