IGNORED

Shortlist - Who Would You Choose?

harvey54

I really couldn't care less, this rudderless ship is a shambles. I really don't care if he stay or goes, and I really don't care who comes in to replace the guy if he goes.

The inevitability, of whatever we do is going to be a **** up, fills me with real nervous insane laughter

I really couldn't care less, this rudderless ship is a shambles. I really don't care if he stay or goes, and I really don't care who comes in to replace the guy if he goes.

The inevitability, of whatever we do is going to be a **** up, fills me with real nervous insane laughter

i feel the same as this bloke !

How the **** would 'Arry make his pocket money (that he can't count anyway) on his cut of transfer fees?, we haven't got a player who would fetch a fee.

If that twitch faced **** came anywhere near our club, I wouldn't go at all until he was gone. Parasite

Keane/ Megson/ Reid??!! :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

Thank God, someone is sane.

Those three are terrifying shouts.

Not fussed either way on Billy Davies, seems to be someone you'd rather have on your team than against you and would scare the hell out of those players.

It has to be time for an experienced manager, should we get rid of Del. We've had a long run of managers on their way up or in first jobs, only GJ has been successful. Time for a different approach.

Could we afford someone like Billy Davies? considering the amount we'd have to pay out if we sacked McInnes, and surely Swindon would want a lot of compensation for Di Canio? While there is no one who is a clear candidate and affordable we should stick with McInnes. I reckon someone like Appleton would have been a good shout for us, board saying we need to reduce wages, and the shoe string budget he had worked on at pompey would have worked well for us.

Archived