IGNORED

Did My Ears Deceive Me Or Did I Hear?

Rob k

That Albert Adohma got MOM?

What on earth did he do to deserve that?

I wish we could just give the right person on the pitch MOM and for me it would have been their big defender who won pretty much everything all game.

What would we do for a no nonesense solid defender like him?

I wish we could just give the right person on the pitch MOM and for me it would have been their big defender who won pretty much everything all game.

I can never understand why after such a garbage performance they announce man of the match

They should'nt mention in my opinion it just get's the fans more wound up or is it just me ??

He got it for calling our highest appearance holder "The Atyeo Stand" Gave people a Lauh I guess.

Bloke is as thick as a plank, and his thick as pig shit ramblings are starting to get a little wearing. Shows how much this shambles of a club is annoying me now. I am even getting pissed of with Uncle Albert.

Yeah Leon Cort, said the same thing as you to a friend, he was good.

Perfect example of why City should be looking at lower levels for players. Leon Cort was at FGR a few seasons ago and clearly had the ability to play at a higher level. Eddie Oshodi is current FGR CB and to my eyes at least looks as good as Cort did. There must be other players in the SW who could make the step up surely?

Archived