IGNORED

Why Is Radio Bristol Such Total Carp?

Aizoon

Irrespective of its dreadful commentaries, its curious preference for rugby, and its bizarre use of frequencies (especially for midweek games), why is Radio Bristol such utter carp when the football finishes?

Why does it play exclusively the records your parents liked in the 60's and 70's, punctuated by interviews with local retards?

I left the radio on after the football "analysis" to rant on this site, and the rubbish on RB made it even worse :grr:

END OF RANT

When we played brum last year at home and lost 0-2 on a sunday

our allegdly public broadcaster decided to pack its bags five minutes after the game finished

with no phone in

Compare that with Sundays game just gone and they decided to stay on football air till 6pm

Never say its not worth moaning to get certain things done

When we played brum last year at home and lost 0-2 on a sunday

our allegdly public broadcaster decided to pack its bags five minutes after the game finished

with no phone in

Compare that with Sundays game just gone and they decided to stay on football air till 6pm

Never say its not worth moaning to get certain things done

Exactly right, these people will get away with what they can, a lot like our current team tbf.

Maybe because after then the music was totaly crap !

Yes you are right! How many of the so called groups today could play live without technical enhancement. My favs were the Hollies, fantastic on stage, in fact just as good as their records and with no assistance from digital gadgets. I would like to see groups doing so today. I don't think so. Also you could hear the words without constant bass, bass , bass.

Nobody is forced to listen to it's free coverage of our local teams

Totally agree

But when we played at Birmingham a few days ago those who did not attend had an option

to listen to commentary on BBC WM or free radio

Birmingham City have a similar current attendance record as us

Back in february 2008 our local radio said only one commentary per saturday

only from now on due to budget restraints

On month later decision rescinded

Then August 2009 all matches were broadcast at home and away

and then reason is, they were starting to get worried that one of the local commercial stations

were going to muscle in on their patch

Archived