IGNORED

Dels Bollocking.

mikebrenn

Just heared del is giving the players a right bollocking.what do u think he said.?.I think it was along the lines of,that's was not a good performance boys but were not far off being a good team,I will tell the press the effort was there.now what u all waiting for,get up whiteladies road,have a good night and I will see you all Tuesday morning,oh by the way don't rush in boys,have a lie in.;,,,,,,,,,, is it only me who thinks the guy is just to nice,and the players are having a easy ride?I will be honest,when i have had a nice Boss,I have took the piss a little.

Just heared del is giving the players a right bollocking.what do u think he said.?.I think it was along the lines of,that's was not a good performance boys but were not far off being a good team,I will tell the press the effort was there.now what u all waiting for,get up whiteladies road,have a good night and I will see you all Tuesday morning,oh by the way don't rush in boys,have a lie in.;,,,,,,,,,, is it only me who thinks the guy is just to nice,and the players are having a easy ride?I will be honest,when i have had a nice Boss,I have took the piss a little.

How on earth do you know he's too nice? You don't.

He gave the lads their toughest pre-season ever according to them, he's clearly very disciplined. The days of throwing tea cups at half-time are well and truly gone, it's all about man-management these days. Giving players belief and confidence.

No, on the contrary, I think he is running them into the ground with training unlike what they had been used to before Del's arrival, i.e. cruise control. Trouble is the players we had were passed their sell by date and the new ones look like they are rapidly becoming poisoned by the old crowd.

He gave the lads their toughest pre-season ever according to them, he's clearly very disciplined. The days of throwing tea cups at half-time are well and truly gone, it's all about man-management these days. Giving players belief and confidence.

Well that's working well :)

so is it working then?

I expect he's trying to give them confidence but their lack of ability which has equalled losing games = lack of confidence.

I definitely don't think he's too nice though. You wouldn't catch him out for a meal with the players put it that way.

He is pretty much the same as Millen on the training field (I have this on good authority from someone who sees them train most days) the training itself is a lot different, but the way he comes over to the players is similar, both could hand out the odd bollocking, but not many are heard... Unlike GJ who was often in their faces if there was something he didn't like. Prime example, one Scottish left winger hiding in a tree for a laugh... GJ nearly lynched him!

No, on the contrary, I think he is running them into the ground with training unlike what they had been used to before Del's arrival, i.e. cruise control. Trouble is the players we had were passed their sell by date and the new ones look like they are rapidly becoming poisoned by the old crowd.

In my mind's eye I can picture that being the scenario at this club.

They have had it to easy for far too long. Easier said than done but we need to get shot of the old guard before they destroy this season and damage a young, highly rated managers career.

The players need to take responsibility for the dross being served up. Looks to me that they don't give a damn.

I don't think many managers could manage much with this lot, I would get rid of the following as soon as I could

Gherkin

Nyatanga

Carey

Fontaine

Skuse

Elliot

Kilkenny

And build a squad around,

Heaton

Cunningham

Albert

Baldock

Taylor

Stead

Davies

Woolford

All in all were f**ked!!

I don't think many managers could manage much with this lot, I would get rid of the following as soon as I could

Gherkin

Nyatanga

Carey

Fontaine

Skuse

Elliot

Kilkenny

And build a squad around,

Heaton

Cunningham

Albert

Baldock

Taylor

Stead

Davies

Woolford

All in all were f**ked!!

Woolford?, 2 ok games all season and 2 last season?.

I absolutely agree with this.

Archived