IGNORED

Streaker For The Blackpool Match ?

marksy

I've now had enough of watching this lot. Nothing to get excited about and nothing to look forward to. A streaker on Saturday would certainly liven up the atmosphere. Anyone wishing to run on the pitch naked during the game against Blackpool can have my season ticket for the east end !

I would but i dont want to get banned for life so the season ticket wouldnt be any use.

First of all i thought it said striker for saturday.

Be fair. You'd be ejected from the ground so you wouldn't have to watch the rest of the game - or the season...

Be fair. You'd be ejected from the ground so you wouldn't have to watch the rest of the game - or the season...

Good point depends how were doing coming up to the last 10 minutes might have to go and pick the ball up and through it in their net.

It will be a long run and would only get us one goal though.

I've now had enough of watching this lot. Nothing to get excited about and nothing to look forward to. A streaker on Saturday would certainly liven up the atmosphere. Anyone wishing to run on the pitch naked during the game against Blackpool can have my season ticket for the east end !

Get Matthew Bates's missis to do it.

At least it would give us a reason to look forward to the game.

Archived