IGNORED

Rumour Again?

Dolman Block B

:laugh:. all within 5 years.

As a shareholder at the time, and present at the meeting at Whitchurch Sports Centre, what he actually said was, Division 1, as it was then, within 3 years and European football within 5. When questioned about how they planned to finance this, all they would say was "off the field activities". I fell for it hook line and sinker.

As a shareholder at the time, and present at the meeting at Whitchurch Sports Centre, what he actually said was, Division 1, as it was then, within 3 years and European football within 5. When questioned about how they planned to finance this, all they would say was "off the field activities". I fell for it hook line and sinker.

and what's not to believe?

Well, we're in Division 1 (just) and Bristol was, the last time I looked, in Europe. What's your problem?

To be fair, they were "Objectives" not "Plans" and all issued at a time when Mission Statements were all the rage.

Archived