IGNORED

Another Jock?

CIDER NOT CIDRE

If we were to sack McInnes which I am thinking we should now do despite previously thinking we should back him, then LEVEIN could come in and take the job.

He would clear the squad out and start again and hopefully help our survival!

You're insane, nobody could 'clear' the squad as there's such things as contracts and the simple reality nobody would want 3/4 of our squad!

Also Levein is a clown who I would want nowhere near our club.

You're insane, nobody could 'clear' the squad as there's such things as contracts and the simple reality nobody would want 3/4 of our squad!

Also Levein is a clown who I would want nowhere near our club.

He's good, just had to deal with a rubbish squad with Scotland. I did'nt mean to remove the whole squad but only the ones that need removing i.e Nyatanga and a few others and replace them with quality!

Yeh but mate theres something called releasing players from their contracts.

I want to take the job and just play are U21's to show them you have to play better.

Then i will offer them new contracts offering them all £2k a week with a £7k win bonus plus other bonus like scoring, assits and clean sheets. Make them feel they have to earn there results

When can you start?

No. Seriously. When can you start?

I agree though, we should be handing out contracts that doesn't sting us but at the same time rewards success, rather than accept failure.

When can you start?

No. Seriously. When can you start?

I agree though, we should be handing out contracts that doesn't sting us but at the same time rewards success, rather than accept failure.

As soon as SL offers me £500 a week dont need any more than that.

And the players seemed to give up after the first went in thinking i wonder what i can do with all my ££££.

Some of them must be thinking if i get sold i might earn more if not just reject it and sit on my £7k a week deal for another what seems like a milenium.

Archived