IGNORED

Billy Davies

Red_30

BRING HIM IN NOW

I see alot of people want him but for the love of me I cant figure out the reason why? The man left Forest due to disputes with the chairman due to lack of investment; would love to see BD's reaction to what he may be offered in terms of our transfer budget!

I see alot of people want him but for the love of me I cant figure out the reason why? The man left Forest due to disputes with the chairman due to lack of investment; would love to see BD's reaction to what he may be offered in terms of transfer budget!

If del can spend 2.5 million on strikers, quite alot then??

I see alot of people want him but for the love of me I cant figure out the reason why? The man left Forest due to disputes with the chairman due to lack of investment; would love to see BD's reaction to what he may be offered in terms of our transfer budget!

I'm sure that any potential BCFC manager would make it clear to our board that between 10 and 20 million needs to be spent on signing the right calibre players to keep us in this division. Most of the players we've got simply are not good enough to keep us in the Championship no matter what manager we have.

Success everywhere he's been. Got Derby promoted. Took Forest to play offs 2 seasons running. Top manager who i'm surprised hasn't found another job.

He would send shockwaves through the team to get them playing. Always come across no nonsense in interviews. Not a soft, 'nice guy' defend the team always, bloke like Derek.

Agreed. The only 2 managers on the market at present who can get us out of this mess is Billy Davies and Harry Rednapp. As Rednapp is never going to come here (Even though geographically it's good for him), that leaves Mr Davies.

Davies is a no nonsense manager who will drag this club up by the scruff of its neck. I used to love the way Forest played under his management.

He is exactly what we need.

Archived