IGNORED

£28 For That?!

DaveF

Surely the club need to cut ticket prices in an attempt to get some more people down the gate? 13k there today which was a surprisingly good turn out considering the incredibly low standard of football on show!

Went with two of my friends who aren't City fans and left embarrassed at that performance, definitely one of the most depressing feelings leaving the gate I've had for a while.

On that showing we're dead and buried :(

Surely the club need to cut ticket prices in an attempt to get some more people down the gate? 13k there today which was a surprisingly good turn out considering the incredibly low standard of football on show!

Went with two of my friends who aren't City fans and left embarrassed at that performance, definitely one of the most depressing feelings leaving the gate I've had for a while.

On that showing we're dead and buried :(

What about us poor sods who forked over £300 for a season ticket, and feel we HAVE to attend to get some our money back ?? and with regards to over 13,000 they must be counting non-attending season tickets holders again !!!!

What about us poor sods who forked over £300 for a season ticket, and feel we HAVE to attend to get some our money back ?? and with regards to over 13,000 they must be counting non-attending season tickets holders again !!!!

Our annual Sportsmans Dinner is next Friday ... if I put my ST into the Auction how much do you think it would fetch?

Try over £400 for the 'best seat in the house' in the dolman!!! To watch those bunch of overpaid w@nkers 'perform' like that. I try harder getting to the ground than those pr!cks are on the pitch.

And theyre still being treated lightly by the fans. Yes there were boos but nothing like years ago in League 1 when we were doing poorly. One more stuffing this saturday may well take the abuse over the edge i reckon.

What chances of a little more effort on saturday?? I doubt it!!

I thought the same, the Williams was half empty (if that) and the Dolman was as empty as it has been all season. But, EE was quite full and Charlton brought a loads!

I have to agree with OP, i was quite temped to go on Sunday following a couple of seasons playing rugby on a Saturday, then i saw it was £28 a ticket!! adding on travel from West Somerset (increase in fuel prices too!)thats an expensive day to watch two Championship sides in the bottom half of the table. It seemed like a perfect opportunity to put a deal on to make it more affordable, especially as sports players from Saturdays would be free to come and watch. I appreciate people who purchased season tickets would feel annoyed (as i used to when i had one) but needs must surely, for one game.

A friend of mine returned to the gate on Sunday after 8 years, its pretty safe to say he wont be back, and i think it was the spending of £25 on a ticket, coupled with the poor display that sealed the deal. I love city, followed them all my life, but i feel its almost inaccessible (cost and distance) and as much as i try to keep my interest (iplayer etc) its really difficult to maintain it as its so unrealistic how much they get paid, how much it costs us, and the value for money it represents. I see this happening in football as a whole, with the exception of the Premier league sides that entertain.

As i say i love city, you dont get to chose your football team, i inherited it, and im proud to support my club, but i am finding the value for money at an all time low. I have always thought its better to have 20k in the ground on cheaper tickets, then to have 10k on expensive ones.

Archived