IGNORED

Our Club

Ciderstreet

Today is the first time I've been to the gate for a few weeks so rather than right a post straight after the game I thought would wait a couple of hours to calm down. So this is what I come up with

Ratings for today's players

Heaton ok 6 but did we need to sign a new goalkeeper is he any better than gerken no I don't think he is.

Foster 5 he try's week after week but is he any better than Jo Edwards who we keep given a contract to then send him out on loan.

Briggs 4 poor he doesn't look Premier League class is he any better than Jo Bryan at left back

Fontaine 4 poor he's out of position not tight to his man looks very woeful he should not be captain he's not a leader

Wilson 5 defensively ok but could not pass water and hits long balls all day but I believe he needs 7 or 8 games now to see if he's good enough at this level

Adomah 6 best player at the club but will be gone in January if things don't pick up

Kilkenny 4 lee johnsons twin brother doesn't add anything to the team where is bobby Reid he can't be any worse

Elliott 5 looks like hes carrying an injury all the time he battles and try's but I think time for him to move on

Woolford 4 what's happen to him start of the season great and now poor

Taylor 6 puts himself about try's to make things happen

Baldock 4 poor didn't look interested but in his defence nor would you if you were marked by a bloke 7ft tall and everyone was hitting long high balls up to him

So now on to the manager I would give him a massive 1. Reasons for this

Why make so many changes week after week.

Why drop gerken for Heaton.

Why haven't we got a solid spine through our team which charlton had today Whitch was the difference between the two because they were just as poor as us.

Why did you sign jody Morris

Why sign Anderson and never play him

Now on to the board I don't think anyone can blame them for the decisions they make we were all pleased with the delboy appointment and they have backed every manager now and in the past.

But now I believe it's time for them to act were in trouble big trouble and if we don't act soon then there is no hope for us we be relegated. I believe we need an experience manager someone like warnock.

Archived