IGNORED

We Are Not Relegated Yet, Stop Exaggerating!

marcofisher

Quite frankly, some our fans have ran way with the fact that we are doomed and there is no way back for us! This is starting to get a little bit pathetic, we are only 16 games into the season, not even halfway, so please stop with the "if we don't win on of the next three were definitely down" or "this month is crucial" because there is 30 matches left when we are only four points behind, not twenty! Yes today was probably the worst performance of the season and things do not seem to be getting better anytime soon but there is plenty more matches to come yet, so please stay realistic and save your panic attacks for the time being!

It's not so much exaggerating.

It's the fact -

1) We are now deservedly bottom of the league

2) We cannot win home or away

3) Teams are coming to our ground, being the better side by a country mile and scoring consistently more than 1 to win

4) The defence is appalling and the central midfield is non existent

5) We are now playing hoofball towards a guy who is good on the ground but in height terms could get a bit part in the wizard of oz munchkin city residents

6) We seem completely bereft of ideas

7) Looking at the table honestly, I cannot see 3 teams worse than us in ability and desire

There are 2 ways of looking at sides down near the bottom - those you know are there temporarily and who have the players in place to get them out of it and those who are down there because they simply are worse than everyone else.

Ipswich are the former and I could see finish mid-table.

I sadly think we are the second type.

when we have changed manager and it's still not working and we are dead cert to go down I guess

Sorry, but I don't think changing the manager would make a blind bit of difference. Maybe if he could shoot a couple of players to encourage the others, it might motivate them ;)

Sorry, but I don't think changing the manager would make a blind bit of difference. Maybe if he could shoot a couple of players to encourage the others, it might motivate them ;)

im not saying it would and personally I don't really want a change, but if this continues I don't think there will be any choice

Archived