IGNORED

There Is A Brighter Side

tom from sunny side

I say we have no choice but to stick with Del and wait this thing out because there is no way that this awful run is all his fault and to change manager now will only lead to further problems in my opinion.Regardless of what people say about our unbeaten run at the end of last season being "lucky" on Del's part...we went unbeaten, we also started this season well and having experienced a bit of turbulance with injuries we got well blown off course. Is it so crazy a notion that Del can turn this round? I think he might do and we should give him more time to do so....in January we will see a new cb and a new cm for sure and I think that they will both be of a good quality, Cunningham will be back fairly soon and with one or two strokes of luck we will soon stop losing every game. In fact I seriously see us ending up around 15th in the Championship this season. You can all leave your "wows" underneath at the end of the season.....long as we keep Del though :innocent06:

love to know what you see in DMC that will change things around? the way he dresses? the way he walks? the way he talks? Explain

listen buster, I'm not joking so don't quite understand why you're taking such a sarcastic tone with me. As a foot note I think Del's quite a snappy dresser but that's by the by. I point you towards the end of last season and the beginning of this one and to comments made by Baldock,Davies and Cunningham that Del's attitude was what attracted them to sign for the club. Certain players have to shoulder a lot of blame, when I've watched us play I've seen mistakes made that Del couldn't prepare for or do anything about. He may have made mistakes such as Morris and I must admit that the Anderson situation seems a little strange but when he dips in to the Jan transfers he will pluck a couple of gems in the positions we need.....just watch this space and while you're at it cut down on the cheek, ok?

listen buster, I'm not joking so don't quite understand why you're taking such a sarcastic tone with me. As a foot note I think Del's quite a snappy dresser but that's by the by. I point you towards the end of last season and the beginning of this one and to comments made by Baldock,Davies and Cunningham that Del's attitude was what attracted them to sign for the club. Certain players have to shoulder a lot of blame, when I've watched us play I've seen mistakes made that Del couldn't prepare for or do anything about. He may have made mistakes such as Morris and I must admit that the Anderson situation seems a little strange but when he dips in to the Jan transfers he will pluck a couple of gems in the positions we need.....just watch this space and while you're at it cut down on the cheek, ok?

Buster footman!!!???

listen buster, I'm not joking so don't quite understand why you're taking such a sarcastic tone with me.

Don't let it get to you Sunny Side. If you're the slightest bit positve on this site you just get villified. You can acknowledge our poor position all day as well as state that you're not happy with it, but just because you try and put a positive slant on it, you'll be accused of being a happy clapper, need to see the doctor, accused of not being a true fan because you don't reach the pits of dispair etc etc etc..........

Archived