IGNORED

Last Season, Relegation.

RedTauntonian

Now I've been thinking about it abit today, and maybe staying up last season was not a good thing!

Those players that kept us up simply aren't good enough to play this level, and with help from a few loanees managed to somehow keep us up.

Looking back now, would you have rather gone down?

The deadwood in the club would have all been moved on and not given new contracts like they were. And del could of started fresh and blamed relegation on Millen.

I wonder what he thinks right now, maybe that he's the victim of his on mini success? Now before you all shoot me I don't see staying up as success, but last season it was!

Where would you rather be, bottom of the league, or pushing for promotion in league one? Which I'd hope we would be!

Now I've been thinking about it abit today, and maybe staying up last season was not a good thing!

Those players that kept us up simply aren't good enough to play this level, and with help from a few loanees managed to somehow keep us up.

The deadwood in the club would have all been moved on and not given new contracts like they were. And del could of started fresh and blamed relegation on Millen.

I wonder what he thinks right now, maybe that he's the victim of his on mini success? Now before you all shoot me I don't see staying up as success, but last season it was!

Where would you rather be, bottom of the league, or pushing for promotion in league one? Which I'd hope we would be!

The deadwood at the club wouldn't of been moved on as they are still under contract and no one wants them,

Thats the problem we are suffering with now, the other problem is the manager is too stubbon and that will cost him his job,

on the plus side we are only 4 points from safety

The deadwood at the club wouldn't of been moved on as they are still under contract and no one wants them,

Thats the problem we are suffering with now, the other problem is the manager is too stubbon and that will cost him his job,

on the plus side we are only 4 points from safety

The ambition of every club in the league, bar maybe Peterborough who are probably happy being here, must surly be to get promoted to the promise land. Surly its clear that our next move will almost certainly be down. How many examples of clubs are there that fight at least 3 relegation battles in a row, and turn it aound and are promoted a few years down the line? I would never wish relegation apon ius, because of the risks associated with going back to league one, however, i just can't see us getting to the Premier League without getting relegated to League One first, and rebiuling like Southampton, Norwich, Leeds, Swansea, Brighton ect. who's fortunes are all looking brighter than ours despite that at some stage in the last few years, they were in League 1 and we were up here.

No, because it's very hard to go back up at thr first attempt as Charlton and Huddersfield and Leeds have shown over the past few years.

Archived