IGNORED

Are We Looking In The Wrong Places For Our Players?

marmite

With the current trend of trying to get established championship quality players to AG seemingly blowing up in our faces, perhaps we should start looking at lower league players or our own academy. We need young hungry players who will show some grit and determination on the pitch, players who are trying to prove themselves in the game, not ex Prem or Championship players who are just looking for a wage or a chance to get into coaching. We found a gem in Albert and I am sure there are others out there if we look in the right places, and wage demands would be more within our budget too. The whole team yesterday should donate their weeks pay to the Poppy Appeal or Help For Heroes after that (lack of) effort. Defeat I can take but the lack of effort and commitment against a not very good Charlton side was pathetic. I have never seen a Bristol City team so lacking in confidence when they had the ball, and the first thought always seemed to go backwards. We have plenty of games to turn it round but action needs to be taken sooer rather than later IMO.

Archived