IGNORED

I Don't Go Often!

frenchred

And yesterday I thanked my lucky stars!

I spent Sunday morning watching my son's under 14 team doing the basics, playing passing football and winning. Against my better judgment I accepted a free ticket for yesterday afternoons debacle and thought I'd share my views knowing that you may not agree with me but maybe we can discuss:

Heaton - Has he moved yet? because he seamed pretty statuesque as the first went in

The we move on to the clowns who played at the back

Foster - Is he really the best RB we have at the club? if he is then we really are in trouble!

Fontain - Couldn't pass wind, cant tackle, cant head the ball getting money under false pretences, and he is captain! God help us

Wilson - Not good enough now and never will be, his pass to the guy in row H of the dolman when under no pressure should go down in folklore!

Briggs - Left back? Really? hopeless

Now for our dynamic midfield:

Adomah - Probably the laziest most bone idle one trick pony I have seen playing professionally for years. If he is one of Ghana's best then thats one less team England have to worry about in the next world cup!

Kilkenny - Its little Lee reincarnated, just not quite as good!

Elliott - How he has ever earned a living playing football is beyond me, his fall leaving the guy one on one 6 yards out was comical genius, reminded me of Benny Hill years ago

Woolford - Remember him running in front the East end with hand cupped to his ear after he scored telling everyone he was better than the fans thought he was? hey guess what, the fans were right he's shit!

Then we move onto our goal machines up front

Baldrick - Missed a sitter this game and last apparently, Rapidly turning another million pound striker into a 25 quid squad player

Taylor - That air shot when he attempted to clear for the second goal is worthy of a 36 handicapper in golf!

The subs

Pearson - Only came on as every team has to have a ginger and we'd taken off Taylor

Stead - Perhaps one of his Tatoo's should be a compass, that way he would find out where up front central is!

Davies - The best of a bad bunch but then again the under 14 striker I saw in the morning could have shone against the clowns that took to the pitch at the gate

Our management team - Del and doc, will quickly be known as laurel and Hardy unless they sort out this fine mess! With each passing game look further and further out of their depth.

Our major backer - Sir Steve, hate to say it but most of it is of your own making, bad decisions followed by?? More bad decisions! With the money the club owe you it looks unsaleable and put you in a formidable poison

The Board - Sorry their names escape me!

A long hard season ahead guys with a squad who look like strangers to each other, cannot do the basics and fundamentally will not keep us in the division.

I spent Sunday morning watching my son's under 14 team doing the basics, playing passing football and winning. Against my better judgment I accepted a free ticket for yesterday afternoons debacle and thought I'd share my views knowing that you may not agree with me but maybe we can discuss:

Heaton - Has he moved yet? because he seamed pretty statuesque as the first went in

Foster - Is he really the best RB we have at the club? if he is then we really are in trouble!

Fontain - Couldn't pass wind, cant tackle, cant head the ball getting money under false pretences, and he is captain! God help us

Wilson - Not good enough now and never will be, his pass to the guy in row H of the dolman when under no pressure should go down in folklore!

Adomah - Probably the laziest most bone idle one trick pony I have seen playing professionally for years. If he is one of Ghana's best then thats one less team England have to worry about in the next world cup!

Elliott - How he has ever earned a living playing football is beyond me, his fall leaving the guy one on one 6 yards out was comical genius, reminded me of Benny Hill years ago

Woolford - Remember him running in front the East end with hand cupped to his ear after he scored telling everyone he was better than the fans thought he was? hey guess what, the fans were right he's shit!

Baldrick - Missed a sitter this game and last apparently, Rapidly turning another million pound striker into a 25 quid squad player

Taylor - That air shot when he attempted to clear for the second goal is worthy of a 36 handicapper in golf!

The subs

Pearson - Only came on as every team has to have a ginger and we'd taken off Taylor

Stead - Perhaps one of his Tatoo's should be a compass, that way he would find out where up front central is!

Davies - The best of a bad bunch but then again the under 14 striker I saw in the morning could have shone against the clowns that took to the pitch at the gate

Our management team - Del and doc, will quickly be known as laurel and Hardy unless they sort out this fine mess! With each passing game look further and further out of their depth.

Our major backer - Sir Steve, hate to say it but most of it is of your own making, bad decisions followed by?? More bad decisions! With the money the club owe you it looks unsaleable and put you in a formidable poison

A long hard season ahead guys with a squad who look like strangers to each other, cannot do the basics and fundamentally will not keep us in the division.

Keep staying away please.

The subs

Unlucky for England, Albert will be lucky to make the subs bench. Most of their players are many times better than Uncle Albert.

Apart from that.... Erm um. Err you have a point.

The subs

I think your right not many if any will agree with you

It's time to get behind and support the club channel your energy to this COYR. City till I die

The subs

Weird that, as upto and including the Watford game we could do no wrong, well we were getting results and playing with pride and passion. Agree mainly except about Heaton, think he has been quality in goal... kept us in it in many of the games including yesterday when Charlton were threatening to score more than 2, the defense has been a total shambles since Cunningham got crocked, midfield non existent, Albert is not the player most people think he is, far from it and definitely isnt the finished article, Strikers have lost confidence but I dont think Steven Davies ismt completely match fit... Fontaine has looked like a Sunday league player. But who dya suggest we play? Carey - legend but past it, Tangs - waste of space, Wilson - doesnt seem good enough in Dels eyes and rarely gets a run in the team.

Weird that, as upto and including the Watford game we could do no wrong, well we were getting results and playing with pride and passion. Agree mainly except about Heaton, think he has been quality in goal... kept us in it in many of the games including yesterday when Charlton were threatening to score more than 2, the defense has been a total shambles since Cunningham got crocked, midfield non existent, Albert is not the player most people think he is, far from it and definitely isnt the finished article, Strikers have lost confidence but I dont think Steven Davies ismt completely match fit... Fontaine has looked like a Sunday league player. But who dya suggest we play? Carey - legend but past it, Tangs - waste of space, Wilson - doesnt seem good enough in Dels eyes and rarely gets a run in the team.

Yep, agree about Heaton completely. I think a lot of people forget that when you have so many more shots to try and save (all credit to the defence and central midfield for keeping Heats busy), the likelihood is that you're going to let more in. If you don't, then you're a miracle worker (we need one)!

Archived