IGNORED

Yellow Cards

Big Red Rich

Does anyone know how many bookings we've picked up this season? I know we all slated Peterboro for their challenges on Skuse and especially Cunningham, however, it strikes me that at the bottom you need to get stuck in. Leave a few stud marks on the opposition and let them know they have a game on their hands.

On Sunday it just ocurred to me that we could have done with picking up an early booking, somebody just getting stuck in. Fans would have loved a player showing a bit of fight and it could have got the players going a bit more.

Are we just a team of whimps?

Was thinking this today. There is no hard man in this team, no enforcer, no horrible bastard,

Who do you reckon the hardest city player is?

No team is scared of us. I'm not even scared of us! And I'm 5'9"

McManus comes across as hard. Elliot more energetic than bad. Then can't think of much else. Skuse can be combative sometimes, but is one of those players who prefers to stay on their feet, which I prefer to be honest, nothing worse than being left on your arse.

Very light in the aggressive dept. Aren't we!

Woolford and his hairband, Foster with is orange boots, Wilson (both), Fontaine, Albert the beanpole, Briggs, Baldock

None you'd exactly class as heavyweight or even punchy.

Wish we had someone half as hard as someone like Nolan, Fellani, Essien ect throw their weight around and bully the opposition. We are the bullied ones and in a relegation battle we're lambs to the slaughter

Archived