IGNORED

Gta: Vice City. How To Stop Shooting People?

macco

Dear OTIB

I have recently moved to GTA: Vice City and I seem to be having a problem with the local law enforcers!

I do not seem to be able to walk down the street without incurring the wrath of some jumped up little twerp trying to arrest me. One thing leads to another and before I know it, I’ve been wasted by a SWAT team or even the armed forces!!

My problems began when I was unable to capture some armoury, as requested by a MAFIA type dude (Col Cortez), by capturing a tank en route to somewhere or other... Anyway, unable to capture the tank (having “died” a number of times) boredom ensued. I was merely trying to amuse myself by walking out of my hotel, down the street and looking for some property to buy, calmly punching passers-by (not killing them of course), but one thing led to another and before I knew it, I was shooting peoples’ heads off and blowing up police cars!!

Now, normally, I am not a violent type, but seeing those coppers wander around aimlessly with blood shooting from their necks was very amusing. However, having been busted/wasted several times, I resolved to turn over a new leaf and stop killing people and blowing up police cars.

Sadly, my addiction seems to know no bounds. If I leave my hotel with no “goal” in mind, then I’m unable to resist the aimless slaughter of innocent Vice Cityers and those horrible law enforcement pigs!. (A recent example was the slaughter of all the people on a night club dance floor and every copper that showed up after! It wasn't until I ran out of ammo that I gave up.... and died). :crying:

Therefore, I ask for advice from the esteemed users of OTIB. How does one capture a tank which is in an armed convoy? Alternatively, is there any advice on how to stop punching civilians and shooting law enforcement pigs?

Any advice would be most welcome! :help:

Cheers

McZiderRed

(aka Macco)

Thanks for the replies. I've got body armour on but I'm gonna have to stock up on weapons. I have got a few but a few more wouldn't hurt!

Decided not to go down the cheat route, I think I'm going to follow the tank convoy in my car for a bit - see if an opportunity to capture the tank presents itself. I've already tried parking my car in front of the convoy - the tank does stop but I can't get in it!! The bloody door's locked! Something's needed to coax the driver out maybe.... :icecream:

what system are you playing on

I'm playing it on my PC. I know it's an old game, but I bought it reasonably cheap on STEAM. Back in the day, my system wasn't man enough to play it with the graphics turned up high, so the resolution was crap. Now though, my PC is better so it looks pretty cool.

Archived