IGNORED

Peter Herbert And The Sbl

Monkeh

To be accused of racism when chanting "yid army" in a POSITIVE WAY is pathetic. Spurs fans SUPPORT the jews, its in our culture and past to do so. I feel offended as a spurs fan to be accused of racism to be honest.

This guy is a moron, he's just doing it for money and attention. Hes got NO PROOF that clattenberg abused the chelsea players in any way, there-fore he was shit stirring wasn't he.

What 'no Spurs fan?' What is the SBL/Peter Herbert agenda please?

and here's the thing really mate. Why don't these guys for instance look closer to home and make a stand in favour of other minorities who are regularly discriminated against, like the violent drug related and more importantly incredibly sexist lyrics that persist on perhaps the most popular music genre on the planet, rap/hip hop, instead of trying to act as a third party for people and organisations who have not asked for their help or indignation, it's self promotion of the worst kind and I suspect over the coming days and weeks you will see more and more well known black people coming out and saying that organisations such as this do not help in fact will only serve to make relations worse, which is probably the intention.

To elevate the personal profiles, and further the legal careers, of individual lawyers through their association with high-profile media cases - regardless of whether such cases are in the public interest or the intrerests of any injured party. Simple!

Peter Herbert has already had a very distinguished career as a barrister, if someone was looking for a Human rights lawyer at the top level they would go for him anyhow. I doubt whether he needs to do this sort of 'advertising'.

and here's the thing really mate. Why don't these guys for instance look closer to home and make a stand in favour of other minorities who are regularly discriminated against, like the violent drug related and more importantly incredibly sexist lyrics that persist on perhaps the most popular music genre on the planet, rap/hip hop, instead of trying to act as a third party for people and organisations who have not asked for their help or indignation, it's self promotion of the worst kind and I suspect over the coming days and weeks you will see more and more well known black people coming out and saying that organisations such as this do not help in fact will only serve to make relations worse, which is probably the intention.

HERE HERE.

These organisations will only serve to make the gap bigger and racism even more prominant!

I know you asked this rhetorically, because the answer is obvious - it's ok because its black on black, which is never demeaning or worthy of Peter's time.

To be accused of racism when chanting "yid army" in a POSITIVE WAY is pathetic. Spurs fans SUPPORT the jews, its in our culture and past to do so. I feel offended as a spurs fan to be accused of racism to be honest.

This guy is a moron, he's just doing it for money and attention. Hes got NO PROOF that clattenberg abused the chelsea players in any way, there-fore he was shit stirring wasn't he.

My advice would be to stopping singing it, then there would be no need to worry about being called a racist. Lets change the way we think and behave.

I know im not racist though so no way will I stop singing it, police have had it reported before and laughed it off because ITS NOT RACIST ISIT? Im not changing how I think and behave because I know i'm not racist.

Why should a club be ashamed of its culture and past? Now that WOULD be racist wouldn't it?

I know im not racist though so no way will I stop singing it, police have had it reported before and laughed it off because ITS NOT RACIST ISIT? Im not changing how I think and behave because I know i'm not racist.

Why should a club be ashamed of its culture and past? Now that WOULD be racist wouldn't it?

Yid is an offensive term. Just stop and think that's all, the SBL are highlighting all these cases to get people to think, and not do what they have always done. Society will be a better place I'm sure.

Yid is an offensive term. Just stop and think that's all, the SBL are highlighting all these cases to get people to think, and not do what they have always done. Society will be a better place I'm sure.

So is singing and glorifying the rape and serious violence against women and the exploitation of women in their videos, in fact obviously more so, I have never heard many black people speak out against that or is it that white people speaking against it is somehow racist?. Don't you think that an aspiring association would be better served dealing with real problems and not imagined problems?.

Its sang in a positive term, our jewish fans LOVE it. Again why should spurs fans change the culture of the club because 1-2 people find it offensive? Again its racist of you to suggest we should be ashamed of our culture and a important part of spurs' past and community.

our jewish fans LOVE it - all of them?

1-2 people find it offensive - Just 1-2? So people are offended then.

So is singing and glorifying the rape and serious violence against women and the exploitation of women in their videos, in fact obviously more so, I have never heard many black people speak out against that or is it that white people speaking against it is somehow racist?. Don't you think that an aspiring association would be better served dealing with real problems and not imagined problems?.

Why not set up an assoiciation yourself about the problems you perceive, nothing stopping you. The SBL are covering their bit.

Yes all of them, otherwise they wouldn't be associated with the club would they?

Yeah 1-2 busy bodys, one whose a celebrity chelsea fan and one whose doing it for the hype and commercial side of things.

Hence why before they brought it up, NOBODY had spoken about it because its NOT RACIST

our jewish fans LOVE it - all of them?

1-2 people find it offensive - Just 1-2? So people are offended then.

Jesus mate, I am offended by seeing people wearing Gas shirts, men with pony tails, people from reality programmes being called celebrities, BBC repeats, multi national companies not paying tax, the list is endless.

He doesn't need to prove it, he is well within his rights to report it to the Police for them to investigate, even if he wasn't there.

I heard Peter Herbert defending his actions on the radio shortly after he reported the incident to the police. He defended his actions by saying that he was concerned to ensure that incidents of racial abuse were properly investigated, his implication being that especially in football they were badly handled or brushed under the carpet

Playing devil's advocate, would Peter Herbert have reported the incident to the police, as he is perfectly entitlted so to do by the MacPherson report, had the newspapers alleged that a black Chelsea player had accused Mark Clattenberg of being a white English ****?

Yes all of them, otherwise they wouldn't be associated with the club would they?

Yeah 1-2 busy bodys, one whose a celebrity chelsea fan and one whose doing it for the hype and commercial side of things.

Hence why before they brought it up, NOBODY had spoken about it because its NOT RACIST

Like I said in an earlier post, just because a woman is degoatary about about another woman, it doesn't make it right does it. Anyhow, I've enjoyed the chat with you guys, interesting subject.

I'm off for my tea!

Up the City! (and Spurs!)

I heard Peter Herbert defending his actions on the radio shortly after he reported the incident to the police. He defended his actions by saying that he was concerned to ensure that incidents of racial abuse were properly investigated, his implication being that especially in football they were badly handled or brushed under the carpet

Playing devil's advocate, would Peter Herbert have reported the incident to the police, as he is perfectly entitlted so to do by the MacPherson report, had the newspapers alleged that a black Chelsea player had accused Mark Clattenberg of being a white English ****?

Well you will have to ask him, I think I'm right in saying they had a white spokesman at one time, so maybe yes.

Like I said in an earlier post, just because a woman is degoatary about about another woman, it doesn't make it right does it. Anyhow, I've enjoyed the chat with you guys, interesting subject.

I'm off for my tea!

Up the City! (and Spurs!)

I hope your lentils haven't gone cold - oh sorry, that's stereotyping you as a lefty, liberal, do-gooder isn't it - damn!

I had real problems with this case from the off, come on Mark Clattenberg racially abusing a black player Yea sure, smacks of a Chelsea fit up in the light of the Cole, Terry saga.

Indeed. I suspect that Peter Herbert has jumped in with both feet, with no idea of Chelski's record or motives.

Archived