IGNORED

Can Anyone Help ?

steviestevieneville

I have been given a signed City football by a customer today but can't work out the signatures. Luckily the squad numbers are on there as well and the customer told me it was from 8-10 years ago. Does anyone know the squad and numbers from back then, maybe around the time we beat Carlisle in Cardiff.

i have a football signed with a bit later names if u wanna xmas present and signed shirts which i got myself signed in person. any one intrested pm me. i got full autograph books too signed prgrammes bit of a autograph freak :laugh:. one full autograph book has most city players throughout last couple of season and ex prem players from likes of Middlesbrough (Downing, Southgate Xavier), West Brom (Koumas, Moore, Haas, Prutton), Portsmouth (Benjani, James, Mornar), Everton (Osman, Big Duncan, Watson) along with like of Harry Redknapp, Theo Walcott Stuart Pearce thats only in the autograph books Signed shirts just City lads.

I have been given a signed City football by a customer today but can't work out the signatures. Luckily the squad numbers are on there as well and the customer told me it was from 8-10 years ago. Does anyone know the squad and numbers from back then, maybe around the time we beat Carlisle in Cardiff.

http://www.footballsquads.co.uk/eng/2003-2004/d2/bristolc.htm

Archived