IGNORED

Cant Get The Link !..the Glazer Factor !

Tall King Blox

Hi Chaps n ladies, read on the sun website that the lovely Glazer brood have been skining the almighty Manure for millions of squids, tried to copy and paste the link but my puter crashes each time i try, could be a bad driver...joking aside, could somone please paste the link...it is an astonishing read to say the least !!..........................that said i think we are a very lucky club to have a backer like Steve...

I'm not completely disregarding this article as untrue, and no doubt that the Glazers did retain some of the money but after all they are entitled to it. The Sun just exaggerates it to make the Glazers look like bad people to try and spark another protest agianst them. The sky sports article on Man Utd debt sounds much more realistic and fair.

yet they have reduced man u's debt for a 3rd season running and proffit is up again,

Thats just a crap story from a crap paper

If im not mistaken that debt that they have reduced was the debt created by them buying Man U when they transferred the debt they had to take on to buy the shares.

Archived