IGNORED

In All Seriousness....

alexanl1

I know we all bitch and moan about city and think the end is near with relegation and maybe not getting our stadium and what not but watching children in need you realise its not a serious worry in our life at all. Some of the things that some poor kids go through and don't moan yet we come on here and bicker about a game. And I know it shouldn't be once a year we think like that but it just really rams it home. Just food for thought.

I know we all bitch and moan about city and think the end is near with relegation and maybe not getting our stadium and what not but watching children in need you realise its not a serious worry in our life at all. Some of the things that some poor kids go through and don't moan yet we come on here and bicker about a game. And I know it shouldn't be once a year we think like that but it just really rams it home. Just food for thought.

We are fans in need though.

Thank goodness all the celebrities go on and plug their songs/books/tours. So selfless.

We are fans in need though.

Thank goodness all the celebrities go on and plug their songs/books/tours. So selfless.

It sounds as though you're a tiy bit cynical about all these celebrities giving up their spare time to promote themselves, sorry Children in Need

Archived