IGNORED

Crowd Today

Tom Fleuriot

Much better in the second half. A lot of quiet spells in the first half.

Yep, thought the same. Said to my Uncle about 10 minutes in, even after Killa hit the bar, that the ground was so sombre. But once it got going I thought the crowd made a heck of a noise considering there was only about 11,500 (12,009 - Blackpool fans) of us!

I guess anxiety is better than shouting and balling at the players though. Still a bit negative I suppose, so maybe a bit of work required to get the belief back.

Personally I'd like to say thank you. Firstly to the fans after reading how good you were today, I also heard the same on the radio, consider yourselves victorious over the negativity that tends to sweep over this club when we hit a bad patch.

Secondly, to Del for sticking with us and not throwing in the towel and saying something along the lines of **** you, you fickle English *******s.

Get in there. Positivity, Progress, Pat on the back.

Sat in the Dolman for first time in at least 6 seasons. Went to the back of B Block where I used to stand years ago with singers who used to congregate. The back few rows were largely empty and not one song got going all first half. What was interesting though was that I could clearly hear every song the EE sang. Was surprised at this as I have seen many comments on here from people in the Dolman saying they never hear them???? These people must be lying or deaf....

2nd half was much better, some songs broke out in A block Dolman and at times it seemed EE, Dolman and Ateyo sang in unison.

Enjoyed being able to properly watch the game as usually in the EE.

Sat in the Dolman for first time in at least 6 seasons. Went to the back of B Block where I used to stand years ago with singers who used to congregate. The back few rows were largely empty and not one song got going all first half. What was interesting though was that I could clearly hear every song the EE sang. Was surprised at this as I have seen many comments on here from people in the Dolman saying they never hear them???? These people must be lying or deaf....

2nd half was much better, some songs broke out in A block Dolman and at times it seemed EE, Dolman and Ateyo sang in unison.

Any reason why you chose the dolman over the ee?

Any reason why you chose the dolman over the ee?

A ticket for the Dolman became available on the day of the game so I thought it would be a bit too late to try and get it swapped to the EE...... Certainly wasn't out of choice although I strangely enjoyed the experience, I thought I'd hate it. Maybe if we'd played poor I would have!

If sat in blocks F and G they can't be heard as the side of the dolman blocks it off.

No need to accuse people of deception or a disability.

Ok fair enough, next time I'm in the Dolman (if there is a next time) I will spend a half in blocks F/G and will happily eat my words if you're right...

What was interesting though was that I could clearly hear every song the EE sang. Was surprised at this as I have seen many comments on here from people in the Dolman saying they never hear them???? These people must be lying or deaf....

I sit in block B and whilst you may be able to hear 'something' from the EE it's usually unintelligible. You could probably hear them and what they are singing because you were listening out for it & of course you Know what they are singing, but to the rest of the ground it's just garbled.

Having said that the crowd was excellent on Saturday thanks mainly to players putting some effort in and coming up with a performance!

Onwards & upwards!

Archived