IGNORED

Millwall

CiderArmyy

Just shows anyone can compete in this league with a bit of stability, having the longest serving manager in the football league..

9th in the league, 10 games unbeaten 2 points off the play offs playing good football and have 2 of former players of ours upfront for them with one scoring 6 out of 6 in all competitions all with a small team and a low budget. Playing at home with an extremely hostile crowd must do the players wonders iswell

As I mentioned in a previous thread, they were of a similar position to us throughout the duration of last season, yet during they summer they identified the areas of the squad which needed strengthening, (Signing Danny Shittu at CB for example), something we failed to do. Had Del managed to do this over the summer it could have been us up in 9th by now.

It's funny when people moan at the time that we should beat certain teams for them then to go on decent runs. Not that I think Millwall are that much better then us and expect them to finish low mid table .

Also interesting to see the Del moaners have suddenly disappeared not admitting Del got it right yet as soon as we lose again they will be back .

It's funny when people moan at the time that we should beat certain teams for them then to go on decent runs. Not that I think Millwall are that much better then us and expect them to finish low mid table .

Also interesting to see the Del moaners have suddenly disappeared not admitting Del got it right yet as soon as we lose again they will be back .

why have the Del moaners disappeared?? I haven't?

Where exactly has he got it right?

Haven't disappeared, when we out of the bottom 3 and playing well, not scrabbling around for a point, in which we played better, but could still have lost without the heroics from Heaton, then you may have a point. But until I see a marked improvement, and a constant choice of tactic and players, then I will continue to question.

Yesterday was a tiny move in the right direction, nothing more, and the last minute equaliser may have done more harm than good. He has got a long way to go and a lot to still prove to be considered a average to good manager in this Division. I hope he succeeds, as I want city to succeed,

why have the Del moaners disappeared?? I haven't?

Where exactly has he got it right?

Mind you mate they are clutching at straws, the week before last it was the fans fault, last week it was injuries and this week it's the shirts.

Yesterday was an improvement of sorts, that is all, but yet again we couldn't even see out even the last 5 minutes of a game.

Not moaners just people who question why certain decision are made, like giving 2 players new contracts and then bringing 3 other players (2 on loan and 1 on a short term contract) in their positions as cover, like why after immediately identifying the need for a commanding centre back the only response was giving Carey a 12 month contract ****il we hit a really bad patch of form) and that's just the defence, don't get me started on the midfield.

Mind you mate they are clutching at straws, the week before last it was the fans fault, last week it was injuries and this week it's the shirts.

Yesterday was an improvement of sorts, that is all, but yet again we couldn't even see out even the last 5 minutes of a game.

Not moaners just people who question why certain decision are made, like giving 2 players new contracts and then bringing 3 other players (2 on loan and 1 on a short term contract) in their positions as cover, like why after immediately identifying the need for a commanding centre back the only response was giving Carey a 12 month contract ****il we hit a really bad patch of form) and that's just the defence, don't get me started on the midfield.

Thats been happening for a fair few years now, not just in Del Boys reign....

well his job was to make change.....he has failed

So sack the manager you say? Nah you need stability.. not keep sacking managers every year. And lets be honest we all have our different opinions about should that happen who to install but in my view there is noone on the unemployed line worth having. Team needs improving, of course but its gonna take 3-4 years after all the rubbish from seasons past. Plus we have made improvements in the playing staff such as Heaton, Cunningham, Davies, Baldock and hopefully Bates! Very good debut yesterday, hope he keeps it up.

So sack the manager you say? Nah you need stability.. not keep sacking managers every year. And lets be honest we all have our different opinions about should that happen who to install but in my view there is noone on the unemployed line worth having. Team needs improving, of course but its gonna take 3-4 years after all the rubbish from seasons past. Plus we have made improvements in the playing staff such as Heaton, Cunningham, Davies, Baldock and hopefully Bates! Very good debut yesterday, hope he keeps it up.

I don't really see that many people actually saying that at all, they are just questioning some of the decisions that DMC made in the summer and beyond, yes the squad has been improved and yes the injuries don't help obviously but some of his other decisions are at best very odd and have hindered our bright start to the season, I guess what I am saying some of our problems this season are man made.

I don't really see that many people actually saying that at all, they are just questioning some of the decisions that DMC made in the summer and beyond, yes the squad has been improved and yes the injuries don't help obviously but some of his other decisions are at best very odd and have hindered our bright start to the season, I guess what I am saying some of our problems this season are man made.

It would be hard to argue with this.

Hopefully Mcinnes is on a learning curve. He strikes me as an intelligent man and I'm hoping he's beginning to see the error of some of his decisions.

It would be hard to argue with this.

Hopefully Mcinnes is on a learning curve. He strikes me as an intelligent man and I'm hoping he's beginning to see the error of some of his decisions.

Hopefully you are right, because many managers actually seem to me to be in general totally the opposite and just make exactly the same mistake week in and week out by playing players that most if not all fans see as under performing, almost as if they are saying WTF do you all know, i'll show you all just blindly towards the sack, certainly our last 2 managers did that and DMC was heading that way by preferring the serial failures of Skuse and Elliott in midfield just like his predecessors, perhaps the injury to Skuse might prove to be the defining moment of this season (and NO I am saying I am glad in any way shape or form, i'm saying perhaps just divine intervention).

Archived