IGNORED

December - Huge Month!

Lew-T

Just looking through the fixtures for December and I've got to say, if we don't take advantage of it, then I believe we will go down.

Wolves (H)

Sheff Weds (A)

Derby (H)

Ipswich (A)

Watford (H)

P'boro (H)

Five of those teams are in the bottom half, 3 of which are scrapping at the bottom with us. We need to take full advantage heading into the new year and get our season back on track. We also have 4 games at home so we need everybody down the gate giving it their all for the boys. All of those games are winnable but realistically I can see 10 points from that pack.

All home games i can see us winning. Think wolves will be a test but a welcomed one. Seem to turn up v 'big' teams. Ipswich and shef wed no chance. Never do well at either even if they are down the bottom.

Can see a turn in form round the corner and am very optimistic. Starting this weekend with a draw.

We need 10 points from those games anything over that is a bonus

I realise that it sounds a bit ludicrous given our recent form, but I think we need a minimum of 12 out of the 18 points on offer - if we are going to get to the magic 50 for the season. It might well be that I just spooked myself by waking up to the fact that we will probably need a dozen or so wins and a handful of draws to survive this season, but looking at that list of opponents if we are not better than 3 or 4 of them, and as good as the other two we deserve to go down dont we?

I'd settle for a gradual improvement over the first 3 of these games (3 draws) and 3 wins on the spin (2 at home) to get the 12 required.

Archived