IGNORED

Boro Away

Garland-sweden

Yes, think so. But when we goes to GB we fly to London and then by car or train to Bristol its easy, never been to Boro. Only away game I watched live is SW , win 0-1, Maynard and Norwich lost 3-1. Sheffield was easter a couple of years ago. We kicked them down to leauge one. After the game 4 swedes in City shirt took a pint in a Wednesday pub. We didnt know it was a SW pub. When we came in it was total silence, they where very sad, we drunk up our pints and then we moved. No hard feelings but it was strange because the place were all in SW coluors and we didnt know that it was their pub. Next trip we make will be in easter. Hope that we are in a better position in the table then. Its not easy to be an City supporter, its like life, but most of the times harder. For me it should be great if we could play in this leauge next season. Think we can make it.

Yes, think so. But when we goes to GB we fly to London and then by car or train to Bristol its easy, never been to Boro. Only away game I watched live is SW , win 0-1, Maynard and Norwich lost 3-1. Sheffield was easter a couple of years ago. We kicked them down to leauge one. After the game 4 swedes in City shirt took a pint in a Wednesday pub. We didnt know it was a SW pub. When we came in it was total silence, they where very sad, we drunk up our pints and then we moved. No hard feelings but it was strange because the place were all in SW coluors and we didnt know that it was their pub. Next trip we make will be in easter. Hope that we are in a better position in the table then. Its not easy to be an City supporter, its like life, but most of the times harder. For me it should be great if we could play in this leauge next season. Think we can make it.

Good to see your optimism.

I was the '******' all the Wednesday fans were chanting at :icecream:

Archived