IGNORED

Lew' Carey Rovers Loan?

JammyOne

With Rovers having lost Etheridge, Derek could offer Carey out on loan to the Gas.

Rovers need a (decent) keeper and Carey needs to experience losing every game first team action.

It's not like he wouldn't get any practice stopping shots there, and of course - he doesn't have to save all of the shots.

With Rovers having lost Etheridge, Derek could offer Carey out on loan to the Gas.

Rovers need a (decent) keeper and Carey needs to experience losing every game first team action.

It's not like he wouldn't get any practice stopping shots there, and of course - he doesn't have to save all of the shots.

I think you'll find we drew vs blackpool...agent Carey has a ring. Maybe he can rendezvous with agent Clarkson. Finish the good work done by agents phillips, williams and 00Akinde.

I think you'll find we drew vs blackpool...agent Carey has a ring. Maybe he can rendezvous with agent Clarkson. Finish the good work done by agents phillips, williams and 00Akinde.

I was there and yep you're right, we drew. What does that have to do with Carey?

Exactly what I was thinking, but in all seriousness, Carey could do with a loan move.

Archived