IGNORED

What A Load Of Bottlers!

frenchred

Yes I am angry at the pathetic performance by a bunch of so called professionals on Sunday and yes I am angry at Danny Wilsons team selection, tactics and comments after the game. He cannot go on the main site and claim 'winning on Sunday is everything' then claim after the game defeat is not failure, Defeat was failure of the highest gedree, I also do not like the claim that 'Brighton had a game plan and stuck to it', its hardly rocket science Danny to work out what their game plan was, did we actually have one??

And as for the team selection

Steve Phillips, did ok

Matt Hill, Never a left Back in a million years

Coles, The publicity has gone to his head and is rapidly turning into a charlie big time

Butler, too old

Carey, very, very average at best

Docherty, our one shining light

Tinnion, too old

Rougier, did he want a contract?

Woodman, Never a midfielder in a million years

Millar, stick with him he could come good

Robert, crap

Wilkshire, Goodfellow, not given long enough

Danny Wilson, chief bottler, no tactics, no plan, no attackers on the bench, players played out of position, please go quietly and quickly

Sorry to rant but I am now fed up with abject failure after following City for the best part of 30 years, we got exactly what we deserved on Sunday. To Mr Landsdown I say you have done some sterling work, your best piece of business all pre season would be to REPLACE WILSON WITH A WINNER

with those comments I can only assume it was your first game of the season.

Steve Phillips, had nothing to do - no chance with the pen

Matt Hill - not best performance, but has been great all season with Aaron or Micky in front of him, great defender poor attacker

Coles - Fantastic Defender, Fantasic season, what publicity?

Butler, Poor Season, Played Great

Carey, Hmm. Div 2 Right Back of the season!!!!

Docherty, LEGEND! Was Amazing

Tinnion, age doesn't matter, covered more ground than anyone

Rougier, V. Poor

Woodman - Not his fault he's played out of position, great left back

Millar,SPELT MILLER! stick with him he WILLcome good

Robert, SPELT ROBERTS! Fantastic end of season run, if only had been up front all season he could have scored more than the 18 from last season

AS FOR YOUR FINAL COMMENT

City for the best part of 30 years!!! So our spell in the top flight? and promotions of 90 and 99 were terriable weren't they

go on admit it you barely go, but when the big games are upon us, your the biggest fan around, just reading those ratings shows you haven't seen us this season

and probably won't see you till the end of next season

Both of you guys make valid points.

We did not look like scoring and could still playing now and we would not have scored.

Sorry Frenchred but your comments about Coles, Carey, Hill and Tinnon are wide of the mark.

I hope Coles will be with us next season, but I fear not, he is a 1st Div defender, despite what happened on Sunday.

Carey - in the PFA Div 2 Team.

Roberts and Miller did not perform on Sunday.

But there again, the whole team on sunday apart from tommy looked void of ideas, we need a creative midfielder.

Lets get behind the boys, what happened on Sunday is now history and if must off us are honest, we knew they problem would be scoring and that if Brighton scored first then it would probably be enough.

Guest M_A_A_B

instead of moaning about the team/danny/everything else why dont you get behind the lads and give them your support (seeing as you are meant to be supporters it is your job after all). yes it didn't go they way we wanted it too...yes we didn't play our best but it hasn't be a bad season...a bad season is getting relegated/bankrupt/finishing below the gas...so it could have been worse. we just have to build on what we have and do it next season!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Guest ba10
frenchred should be banned,disgrace
banned????what for having an opinion,what a stupid post.of course we should all listen to you and give wilson another year of defeat and faliure.

Archived