IGNORED

How Huge Is December?!

Ben4BCFC

So following a tough away game at Brighton, we have a huge month ahead of us in December.

Wolves at home who have 2 points from their last six games

Wednesday away who've lost their last four

Derby at home who've lost two on the bounce (tonight's game not included)

Ipswich away who are stumbling under McCarthy still

Watford at home which will be a tough match but hopefully we may be on a bit of a run and have the home advantage

Peterborough at home which is a game we'd like to be winning at any point of the season.

Think, realistically, we want to be winning 3 of those home games, preferably being unbeaten, and get at least a draw at both Wednesday and Ipswich, if not more.

IMO, December is make or break for us. If we have a good month, I think we'll be as good as safe by January. Confidence will be high and we'll have dumped the other teams in it. If we struggle, then we could be as good as down and Derek Houdini will have to make another appearance.

Agree that is an important month for us as we play a lot of the teams around us. It's important to try to grind out results at Ipswich and Wednesday and win some of the home games. If we can gain confidence from today's result then we have the opportunity to go on a good run,.

Wouldn't agree that would make us safe though. Knowing City we could easily have another bad run in the 2nd half of the year.

Wouldn't agree that would make us safe though. Knowing City we could easily have another bad run in the 2nd half of the year.

Obviously I don't think it'll make us safe, but I think with the mindset we'd have and the squad at our disposal, add to that returns from injury and January signings, we'd have enough about us to stay up and not let ourselves fall back into it if we come out of December looking quite strong.

Archived