IGNORED

Delay On "bristol City Player"

Redtucks

I'm listening to the commentary on Player, City are winning 2-1 when my son rings me.

"What do you think Dad."

"Great," I answer "Hope we can hang on!"

"3-1 to City now!" he shouts.

"No, it's 2-1." I reply.

"It's 3-1, it's f'king 3-1. It's just come up on Sky!"

"Well it's only 2-1 on here. I've got live commentary, so Sky must have it wrong!" says I.

After what must have been a couple of minutes, I hear the commentator telling me that Steven Davies has put City 3-1 up.

WHY IS THERE SUCH A DELAY????

I'm listening to the commentary on Player, City are winning 2-1 when my son rings me.

"What do you think Dad."

"No, it's 2-1." I reply.

"Well it's only 2-1 on here. I've got live commentary, so Sky must have it wrong!" says I.

After what must have been a couple of minutes, I hear the commentator telling me that Steven Davies has put City 3-1 up.

Because the whole service as well as the new web site is 5hit

"What do you think Dad."

"No, it's 2-1." I reply.

Well Redtucks you need to join the chat section on match day...It is now a standing joke that those in Bristl have to count 30 Elephants (Gregory's girl, if you have watched it you'll know what I mean), before they write YEEEESSSSS/GOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLL and sundry other displays of emotion...Point being I dont know what its like for you...but the Chicago branch are officially the last to know!!

Sign on Tuesday to meet the gang (DM/4Life/Southport/RedM/Leadman/et al) but remember count to thirty after we score!!

Archived