IGNORED

Todays Football

Brizzle Jordan

Gerrards passing stats are neer going to be like those of Xavi or Allen because he tries to hit killer balls often.

I personally don't think he's suited to Rogers short passing game, an he's been poor this season as a result.

Nurse, Nurse my blood pressure has gone through the roof, JT has somebody hijacked your account?.

Nurse, Nurse my blood pressure has gone through the roof, JT has somebody hijacked your account?.

In a direct team, there's nobody better. He's the best player to play for Liverpool in my life time and he's a true legend... But he's been the weak link in L'pools midfield this season simply because the change in style stifles his direct attacking instincts. You can see he's having to think more rather than just instinctively smashing a 50 yard ball to the feet of the striker or winger.

Great things have to come to an end though.

In a direct team, there's nobody better. He's the best player to play for Liverpool in my life time and he's a true legend... But he's been the weak link in L'pools midfield this season simply because the change in style stifles his direct attacking instincts. You can see he's having to think more rather than just instinctively smashing a 50 yard ball to the feet of the striker or winger.

Great things have to come to an end though.

Shame your not old enough to have seen some of liverpools REAL greats

Also most of SG,s 50 yard balls dont go to feet They are just a 50/50 ball for forwards to battle for

Also most of SG,s 50 yard balls dont go to feet They are just a 50/50 ball for forwards to battle for

Jan molby he certainly ain't when it comes to passing.

Well, I don't know how you can imply that SG isn't a REAL great. He has almost single handily kept the club near the top for much of his career, it took two cowboys to destroy the entire club for it to fall apart.

He's lifted the most unlikely European cup, has a FA Cup final all to himself like a certain Stanley Matthews and has scored some of the best goals of the Premier League era.

He's stayed at the club he loves for his entire career in a society where loyalty an faithfulness is something to be smirked at rather than aspired to.

I spent much of my childhood sat in front of the VHS watching videos of Souness, Molby, Rush, Hansen, Terry Mc, Barnes, Grob, Clem, Hughes, Callaghan, St John, Keegan and Dalglish.

Gerrard is the modern day version of what each of those names was in their era. He will be remembered at Liverpool with as much adulation as King Kenny, Stevie Heighway, Roger Hunt etc etc.

Just been shit this season.

Well, I don't know how you can imply that SG isn't a REAL great. He has almost single handily kept the club near the top for much of his career, it took two cowboys to destroy the entire club for it to fall apart.

He's lifted the most unlikely European cup, has a FA Cup final all to himself like a certain Stanley Matthews and has scored some of the best goals of the Premier League era.

He's stayed at the club he loves for his entire career in a society where loyalty an faithfulness is something to be smirked at rather than aspired to.

I spent much of my childhood sat in front of the VHS watching videos of Souness, Molby, Rush, Hansen, Terry Mc, Barnes, Grob, Clem, Hughes, Callaghan, St John, Keegan and Dalglish.

Gerrard is the modern day version of what each of those names was in their era. He will be remembered at Liverpool with as much adulation as King Kenny, Stevie Heighway, Roger Hunt etc etc.

Just been shit this season.

The European cup you talk about was won when Hamann came off the bench He changed the game not SG

Also what FA cup!!

The European cup you talk about was won when Hamann came off the bench He changed the game not SG

Also what FA cup!!

It changed when Gerrard scored a goal that lifted the entire team, ten minutes later the scores were level (Gerrard winning a penalty for the third)

West Ham, best final in years. Barely able to stand, one of the best strikes to be seen, bottom bin, Hislop sprawling.

I don't support any Prem club, but I can follow football. It's

Don't really understand all this interest and excitement discussing Premier League sides when we are surely Bristol City fans? I've only got one club.

I'm a bcfc supporter, but football as a whole is one of my interests. Why not discuss the Prem and how crap motd2 was this week. Most people who go to Ashton Gate on Saturday and watch motd later that evening. I'm sure no one on this forum discussed Aguero's dramatic prem winning goal last may because we didn't find out till June cos we don't know anything about football apart from our bcfc bubble.

Archived