IGNORED

City Official Site... Amateur As Ever

CiderCraig

• Admin

nothing to do with the club I'm sorry to say its the crap the FL sold the rights too,

Bean_Head hates it and didn't want to switch hosts for this reason, but it was taken out of the clubs hands,

Do "we" still not put the content into the site though ?

Yeah it looks poo, but the actual content including the grammar and spelling errors etc is appalling !

Do "we" still not put the content into the site though ?

Yeah it looks poo, but the actual content including the grammar and spelling errors etc is appalling !

no I don't think we do, we send it to the host and they do it I believe Tomarse probbily knows more then me,

I hate the new site and won't use it unless I have too,

no I don't think we do, we send it to the host and they do it I believe Tomarse probbily knows more then me,

I hate the new site and won't use it unless I have too,

Surely someone from the club has influence over the editing? Adomah's piece following the Middlesbrough game is embarrassing:

'I could hear the gaffer telling me to run past Andre Bikey who I knew he wasn’t the fastest of players.'

'I then cut the ball back to our top goalscorer and there was only one place it was going to end up in the stand or in the net!'

The media team wright, edit and upload the content.

I've noticed some errors recently which is suprising for what was once an award winning website, perhaps that's what happens when the team is cut in half and a man is replaced by someone working for free.

I don't get paid to write essays at Uni or post on here, yet I'll have a little proof read before submitting more often than not.... Not being paid is no excuse for it.

I don't get paid to write essays at Uni or post on here, yet I'll have a little proof read before submitting more often than not.... Not being paid is no excuse for it.

True, I was mainly pointing out the cost cutting City have made.

Nothing against the lad working for free, I'm sure it's difficult enough to break into their industry.

Archived