IGNORED

What Would You Have Settled For?

allyolly

I think most people saw Boro and Brighton away as difficult games especially given our awful current form. Is anyone seriously that disappointed with a return of 3 points?

Having been to both games I think there is every reason to be optimistic with not only the points return but the perfomances. Did anyone really expect more?

Before we kicked off at Boro would have been happy with 2 draws, so 3 points is more than expected, but just a bit disappointed that we couldn't have ground out a draw last night. As usual its what can we do next, and Wolves we will be a pointer to how are revival is going, after gaining 4 points from 3 games against decent teams.

Before we kicked off at Boro would have been happy with 2 draws, so 3 points is more than expected, but just a bit disappointed that we couldn't have ground out a draw last night. As usual its what can we do next, and Wolves we will be a pointer to how are revival is going, after gaining 4 points from 3 games against decent teams.

I agree I am always optimistic but even I thought my hope of continuing on from the Blackpool game with 2 more draws and some stability was a little forlorn. It's all about points and it is one of the anomalies of the 3 points for a win system, that inconsistency can sometimes reap a greater reward. So a win and a loss actually works out to be better than my hopes.

2 draws so we're a point better off then I thought we'd be,

apparantly we were unlucky last night with a massive defensive error from Bates and a limp attack (Davies had an off day by all accounts) costing us, effort was good from what I read and picked up from reporting,

So the renewed belief should continue

4 points was what we needed from the last 2 games. The bottom 5 are now cut adrift and we need to climb the table ASAP.

Seemed we were a little lucky to get 3 points at boro according to reports and last night we never really looked like scoring and Brighton were in cruise control.

Worrying thing is we keep conceding goals from set pieces, boro Saturday and 2 last night. The defenders we have need to stay switched on for 90 mins and know there jobs.

Archived