IGNORED

Season Ticket Extras?

Enoch

• Admin

How do we go about getting the free match ticket / food vouchers?

The club were quick enough to promote it although havn't been contacted about the incentives. Anyone know?

The first lot of food vouchers were emailed a few months back, I believe that the second batch are being sent on 10th December ???

If you dont have an email address you need to contact the club for a printed out version.

I was going to ask what the four games were that we could bring someone along for free ??

I know Charlton was one a few weeks back, and am sure Derby is on the 15th December - what were the other two ?

The first lot of food vouchers were emailed a few months back, I believe that the second batch are being sent on 10th December ???

If you dont have an email address you need to contact the club for a printed out version.

I was going to ask what the four games were that we could bring someone along for free ??

I know Charlton was one a few weeks back, and am sure Derby is on the 15th December - what were the other two ?

Cheers, I doubt il bother with the food vouchers if it is case of BOGOF (still stupidly overpriced). But will chase the club up about free match tickets.

Also was there a free month of BCFC player or am i dreaming?

The 4 free games were / are as follows. You can choose 1 game.

Hull on 27th Oct, Charlton on 11th Nov, Derby on 15th Dec or Middlesbrough on 9th March.

As for food vouchers , This Saturday - Buy any Burger , Hot Dog or Pie and get a Free Hot Drink.

Derby / Watford games - Buy any hot drink and get a Free Mince Pie.

And you must purchase prior to 2.30.

Can't see 'em queing for this !!

Glad I spotted this thread, I'm not sure I ever heard which the four games were, its almost like they hoped we'd just forget about the offer. I did get the food vouchers, not that they werec any use.

Exactly the impression I got! what was wrong with sending the vouchers with the season cards? Also nothing on the website about reminders for the 4 games.

Glad I spotted this thread, I'm not sure I ever heard which the four games were, its almost like they hoped we'd just forget about the offer. I did get the food vouchers, not that they werec any use.

The four matches were highlighted on the fixture list on the back of the letter from Kay McGinty that we received with our season ticket acknowledgement. They haven't exactly been forward in reminding us though. I expect there will be a mad rush to take up the offer for the 'boro game in March when everyone realises that it is their last chance to claim.

Archived